The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Christmas and holiday Thread!

+6
EvanErgo
Demonicpopcorn
Stealth
Wheen Your Strange
MegaMonkeyChunk
Hardline Pro
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Official Christmas and holiday Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Christmas and holiday Thread!

Post  ginga-ninja Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:53 am

Y is everybody mean to me Sad
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

The Official Christmas and holiday Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Christmas and holiday Thread!

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:53 am

ginga-ninja wrote:Y is everybody mean to me Sad

I hate you.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 am

ginga-ninja wrote:Y is everybody mean to me Sad
gingers dont have souls
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 am

Oh and I dont want the new iPod Touch just because its an Apple product, I want it because its conveintly fits into my pocket, because its thin, unlike most phones. It also has a camera on it which is nice, because now I dont have to bring my camera to school which I dont do anyway. Apple makes it easy to download music. The way the iTouch is set up makes it easy to navigate through Apps, music, and more. And it just looks awesome. But fuck you Apple for upping the price on music. $1.29!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 am

Stealth wrote:Oh and I dont want the new iPod Touch just because its an Apple product, I want it because its conveintly fits into my pocket, because its thin, unlike most phones. It also has a camera on it which is nice, because now I dont have to bring my camera to school which I dont do anyway. Apple makes it easy to download music. The way the iTouch is set up makes it easy to navigate through Apps, music, and more. And it just looks awesome. But fuck you Apple for upping the price on music. $1.29!!!!!!!!!!!!
i enjoy free music
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
Stealth wrote:Oh and I dont want the new iPod Touch just because its an Apple product, I want it because its conveintly fits into my pocket, because its thin, unlike most phones. It also has a camera on it which is nice, because now I dont have to bring my camera to school which I dont do anyway. Apple makes it easy to download music. The way the iTouch is set up makes it easy to navigate through Apps, music, and more. And it just looks awesome. But fuck you Apple for upping the price on music. $1.29!!!!!!!!!!!!
i enjoy free music

I enjoy not getting viruses.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 am

Get one of those SanDisk MP3 players, they're dirt cheap and support almost everything. All you need is ThePirateBay.org and you have all the music you could ever want.

Stealth wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
i enjoy free music

So do I, thats why I'm smart when I pirate stuff.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 am

Get one of those SanDisk MP3 players, they're dirt cheap and support almost everything. All you need is ThePirateBay.org and you have all the music you could ever want.

I might look into it, but im probably getting the new iTouch for Christmas anyway.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 am

Stealth wrote:

I might look into it, but im probably getting the new iTouch for Christmas anyway.
Remember to keep the WIFI turned off and the brightness low. Otherwise the battery goes from last 24+ hours to about 3 hours.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 am

EvanErgo wrote:
Stealth wrote:

Remember to keep the WIFI turned off and the brightness low. Otherwise the battery goes from last 24+ hours to about 3 hours.

Oh I know. I have that problem with my current iTouch.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:36 am

Stealth wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
i enjoy free music

so dont download extra shit in the torrents and look for the most seeders
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  SOG_player69 Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:13 am

no more classes until Dec 5th! YEAH!

5th prestige...HERE I COME
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 am

Discussing iPod, eh? Sounds a little... Small troll
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:48 pm

SOG_player69 wrote:no more classes until Dec 5th! YEAH!

5th prestige...HERE I COME

You mean January? And I'm back on the 9th, but I'm going to Madrid that day Very Happy
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:31 pm

I'm not going back to school at all troll
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  SOG_player69 Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am

on the night of New Years Day can we have forum party on this thread as we watch the countdown till 2011?

we can have epic conversations and party it up!!!
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 am

SOG_player69 wrote:on the night of New Years Day can we have forum party on this thread as we watch the countdown till 2011?

...yea... I'm pretty sure most of us have RL plans. Its cool if you have a partaaayyy though.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 am

It hits 2011 at different times for everyone tho.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:34 am

SOG_player69 wrote:on the night of New Years Day can we have forum party on this thread as we watch the countdown till 2011?

Ummm.... I dont want to spend New Years on a forum. let alone the computer.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:02 am

Stealth wrote:

Ummm.... I dont want to spend New Years on a forum. let alone the computer.

Ya... I'm pretty sure you have that backwards.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Wheen Your Strange wrote:

...yea... I'm pretty sure most of us have RL plans. Its cool if you have a partaaayyy though.

I think I'll leave my computer on just so the little boy thinks someone actually cares enough to be on the forum.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 am

I think helen hits it first. Then me, L4MB and Paul (regular members).
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Happy Christmas Eve! Today I will play video games all day, then later tonight I am doing a good thing by going to Church.

Tomorrow I am going to my cousin's house to celebrate Christmas. Since I get crap gifts for Christmas, I bough myself a CSI: Miami Board Game and I will most likely bring it to my cousin's house to play with people that I do not even know.

Anyone else want to share their holiday plans?
Smile
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:Happy Christmas Eve! Today I will play video games all day, then later tonight I am doing a good thing by going to Church.

Tomorrow I am going to my cousin's house to celebrate Christmas. Since I get crap gifts for Christmas, I bough myself a CSI: Miami Board Game and I will most likely bring it to my cousin's house to play with people that I do not even know.

Anyone else want to share their holiday plans?
Smile

I'm going to my grandmother's house tonight to open presents with her and my immediate family. Then tomorrow. its back to her house for Christmas Lunch then off to my uncle's house to spend time with my father's side of the family. The gifts are unimportant since I already have everything I could possibly attain with money.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Happy Holidays from CBS, my favorite TV Network. Razz

0:16 is my favorite.

Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next