The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

+29
PandasFanboy
mellow(802)
Sandalman3000
Shiller
L4MB
Wsxdas
Stealth
Loyal X Patriot
mellow802
SOG_player69
RZRsharpKLR
EvanErgo
Bodom
Helen
Patty
SeanSim
CoDfAtHeR123
Wheen Your Strange
Its_Ackbar
SSJ Prince V
Adam
DEATHRACERCHEVY
II LowDown II
TheAlmightyZohan
ginga-ninja
Flyerboy10
MegaMonkeyChunk
Demonicpopcorn
Hardline Pro
33 posters

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Stealth wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:

I wantz now!!!

What a fucking n00b player.

Also, I wanted snow zombies like Død snø. Anything else is failure in my eyes until that is released.

Theres a rumor floating around that's, the next Zombie map.

There was a rumor this map was supposed to be that. I won't be buying any map packs until that snow zombies in Norway map comes out.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  EvanErgo Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 am

Huzzah! Just spent my MSpoints that I had saved for this on something else. After some laggy games, spawn killing, getting BS deaths, and only finding AK74us on the floor I decided the maps wouldn't going to save this game for me. I can still play it with just as much crap going on as I could with the new maps. I can't wait for the "Get the new maps!" from my "friends" on live.

Very Happy and I got two other DLC mappacks for others games for the same price.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 am

EvanErgo wrote:Huzzah! Just spent my MSpoints that I had saved for this on something else. After some laggy games, spawn killing, getting BS deaths, and only finding AK74us on the floor I decided the maps wouldn't going to save this game for me. I can still play it with just as much crap going on as I could with the new maps. I can't wait for the "Get the new maps!" from my "friends" on live.

Very Happy and I got two other DLC mappacks for others games for the same price.

Even with all that, Black Ops is still better than Dead Space 2.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 am

Just a couple weeks ago I felt the same way as you Ivan. I started playing MW2 again and had a lot of fun with it. I came back to BLOPS and basically played HC or BareBones and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I do however find myself getting bored with the weapons, thankfully on HC almost everything is a OHK.....gotta love the Python.
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 am

New maps tomorrow. Guess where I'll be for the next 48 hours? No, not without a trace, I'll be playing Ascension. yay
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 am

EvanErgo wrote:Huzzah! Just spent my MSpoints that I had saved for this on something else. After some laggy games, spawn killing, getting BS deaths, and only finding AK74us on the floor I decided the maps wouldn't going to save this game for me. I can still play it with just as much crap going on as I could with the new maps. I can't wait for the "Get the new maps!" from my "friends" on live.

Imma send you invites and messages every day. It can be our thing.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 am

L4MB wrote:

Imma send you invites and messages every day. It can be our thing.

I'm like, so totally on board with this!!zomg!!11!!
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Stupid fucking space monkeys better be worth it. I just bought the points again, fucking lame Xbox.com wasn't working and had to do it through the xbox. Saves me a bit of hearing people cry when I say I don't have the maps. I wonder how many people are going to stay up waiting for them only to find out Xbox won't update till around 6AM.

Also,
That's what I thought when they said space monkeys. Check out that sweet seizure inducer at 0:38

I already regret this T-T
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:New maps tomorrow. Guess where I'll be for the next 48 hours? No, not without a trace, I'll be playing Ascension. yay

I hate how all map packs come out for the 360 before PS3. I think im going to hold up Treyarch today and demand the map pack to come out for all PS3 users today. Hmmm why not the other ones as well.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Stealth wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:New maps tomorrow. Guess where I'll be for the next 48 hours? No, not without a trace, I'll be playing Ascension. yay

I hate how all map packs come out for the 360 before PS3. I think im going to hold up Treyarch today and demand the map pack to come out for all PS3 users today. Hmmm why not the other ones as well.
...Because ACTI made a deal with MS before MW2 came out that said they would release DLC for the Xbox first.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 pm

EvanErgo wrote:
Stealth wrote:

...Because ACTI made a deal with MS before MW2 came out that said they would release DLC for the Xbox first.

Exactly.

Plus, who cares about maps when PS3 users have Dead Space: Extraction. Possibly the most polished Dead Space game to come out this year. At least it has 0 DLC to break the game facepalm1

If you didn't know by now, it was the DLC packs for Dead Space 2 that broke the game. Visceral Games sure knows how to work it
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 am

I downloaded the maps. The servers must be screwed up from everyone downloading because this game is running sloooow.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:52 am

Hardline Pro wrote:I downloaded the maps. The servers must be screwed up from everyone downloading because this game is running sloooow.
Right, that's what would cause BO to become slow.

Ohh hey right when I types that my xbox turned off, means it just finished downloading the maps. I can play now.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 am

Nobody should bother calling them the map"s" since most people are just DLing the pack for the zombie map.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Patty Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 am

Stadium - god tier of DLC maps.
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 am

Stadium is awesome
Berlin Wall is awesome
Kowloon....sometimes i like it and sometimes i want to break it
Discovery.....only played it once and it seems pretty rad

haven't played the zombie map yet
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 am

mellow(802) wrote:Stadium is awesome
Berlin Wall is awesome
Kowloon....sometimes i like it and sometimes i want to break it
Discovery.....only played it once and it seems pretty rad

haven't played the zombie map yet

So far, Kowloon seems like a camp fest. The other 3 MP maps are okay, I havn't played them enough yet to judge. Ascension is FTW, so far the highest round I made it to was 11.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:06 am

Kowloon is indeed a campfest, but that might be because it's new.
Berlin can be a camper map at times as well.
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 am

I haven't played any in the last 10+ rooms

Fuck, you can't get Executions anymore. Once you put them in last stand if you shoot them in the head or kill with with a grenade it counts as a gun kill.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 am

EvanErgo wrote:
Fuck, you can't get Executions anymore. Once you put them in last stand if you shoot them in the head or kill with with a grenade it counts as a gun kill.

Well, unless IW is doing all the patch work, something like that usually gets fixed fast.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:33 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:

Well, unless IW is doing all the patch work, something like that usually gets fixed fast.
It was part of the title update fix to last stand.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 am

EvanErgo wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:

It was part of the title update fix to last stand.

It could use some refining.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 am

I don't understand why they don't have a mode that is just the new maps. Is it really that hard to do? I mean IW did it for MW2 for awhile.......come on 3ARC, lets get'r done.
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 am

mellow(802) wrote:I don't understand why they don't have a mode that is just the new maps. Is it really that hard to do? I mean IW did it for MW2 for awhile.......come on 3ARC, lets get'r done.
People would just say it's over powered
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:49 am

EvanErgo wrote:
mellow(802) wrote:I don't understand why they don't have a mode that is just the new maps. Is it really that hard to do? I mean IW did it for MW2 for awhile.......come on 3ARC, lets get'r done.
People would just say it's over powered

of course.........what was I thinking??
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next