The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Top Gear Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 pm

I just got done watching the Season 16 premiere, and holy fuck. I'm not gonna spoil it, but greatest ending ever.

That being said, Season 16 starts in a week, (a week and a day, for the Americans whose only means of accessing it are via TPB), and I know we have several Top Gear fans, so I thought I'd make a discussion thread.

Also, the name "Ben Collins" is forbidden in this thread


Last edited by Wheen Your Strange on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Top Gear is awesoem. Anyone seen the Christmas special? I've only seen part 2 but it was epic.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  L4MB on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Is it up on TPB yet? I'm stoked for the next season; I can't find the older seasons online (well, not with enough peers to get them in a decent amount of time)
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 33
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 pm

L4MB wrote:Is it up on TPB yet? I'm stoked for the next season; I can't find the older seasons online (well, not with enough peers to get them in a decent amount of time)

Yea, they're up. They're both insanely epic.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
L4MB wrote:Is it up on TPB yet? I'm stoked for the next season; I can't find the older seasons online (well, not with enough peers to get them in a decent amount of time)

Yea, they're up. They're both insanely epic.

TBP?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Patty on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 pm

linky please
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  PandasFanboy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:14 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:
L4MB wrote:Is it up on TPB yet? I'm stoked for the next season; I can't find the older seasons online (well, not with enough peers to get them in a decent amount of time)

Yea, they're up. They're both insanely epic.

TBP?

the pirate bay.

and i've only seen the US version.

PandasFanboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 am

PandasFanboy wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:

Yea, they're up. They're both insanely epic.

TBP?

the pirate bay.

and i've only seen the US version.
Eww. The original is 327 times better than the American version. Foust is cool and all, but the British version is actually funny.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:33 am

I have no idea WTF Top Gear is yay
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:I have no idea WTF Top Gear is yay

ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  L4MB on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 am

Haha, just finished the Christmas special. I totally called the ending, though it was kind of an educated guess based on the previous episode and what Wheen said about it.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 33
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 am

L4MB wrote:Haha, just finished the Christmas special. I totally called the ending, though it was kind of an educated guess based on the previous episode and what Wheen said about it.

Link to part 1 plOx?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 am

Woot! I finally got around to downloading the new Top Gear. Watching it now. Smile

If anyone wants a link, PM me.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Patty on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 am

I'd love a weekly PM for the new ep.
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 am

Patty wrote:I'd love a weekly PM for the new ep.

Will do. Smile

Anyone else wanna get in on this offer?
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  L4MB on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 am

If you are gonna send em out, I'll take it.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 33
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  L4MB on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Ok, maybe it was the 6 shots of whiskey on an empty stomach, but this latest episode was the funniest episode of Top Gear I have ever seen. Holy crap. "James" at the wheel for the rally stage was incredible.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 33
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:41 am

L4MB wrote:Ok, maybe it was the 6 shots of whiskey on an empty stomach, but this latest episode was the funniest episode of Top Gear I have ever seen. Holy crap. "James" at the wheel for the rally stage was incredible.
I know right! It was epic. Razz

My favorite is still the Middle-Eastern road trip though. Razz
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:55 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
L4MB wrote:Ok, maybe it was the 6 shots of whiskey on an empty stomach, but this latest episode was the funniest episode of Top Gear I have ever seen. Holy crap. "James" at the wheel for the rally stage was incredible.
I know right! It was epic. Razz

My favorite is still the Middle-Eastern road trip though. Razz

That was epic. Anyway, anyone watch last weeks one with the Aussies?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:
L4MB wrote:Ok, maybe it was the 6 shots of whiskey on an empty stomach, but this latest episode was the funniest episode of Top Gear I have ever seen. Holy crap. "James" at the wheel for the rally stage was incredible.
I know right! It was epic. Razz

My favorite is still the Middle-Eastern road trip though. Razz

That was epic. Anyway, anyone watch last weeks one with the Aussies?

Yea, thats what L4mb was referring to. 'twas epic. Very Happy
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wsxdas on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 pm

What's top gear?
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  EvanErgo on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Wsxdas wrote:What's top gear?
I think it's the thing above the middle gear. I might be wrong tho.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 29
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Patty on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 pm

It's a British car show, with absolutely hilarious hosts.
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am

Wsxdas wrote:What's top gear?

The single-greatest television show in the world.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Wsxdas wrote:What's top gear?

The single-greatest television show in the world.

Also th emost watched TV show of the Noughties, which bith surprises me and unsurprises me.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Gear Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum