The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ's Story of the day that the OT was reallly OT.

+7
II LowDown II
Flyerboy10
ginga-ninja
DEATHRACERCHEVY
Demonicpopcorn
Hardline Pro
DJ-
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DJ's Story of the day that the OT was reallly OT. - Page 2 Empty Re: DJ's Story of the day that the OT was reallly OT.

Post  Adam Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 am

L4MB wrote:Hey, what was in the Revelation thread anyhow? I heard about it, but I never read it.
Buttsecs, lots of it, naw seriously just discussions about sex/analsex and other things, basically everything that we're not supposed to talk about on there, and of course MMC was involved.
Adam
Adam
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

DJ's Story of the day that the OT was reallly OT. - Page 2 Empty Re: DJ's Story of the day that the OT was reallly OT.

Post  ginga-ninja Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:31 am

Adam wrote:
L4MB wrote:Hey, what was in the Revelation thread anyhow? I heard about it, but I never read it.
Buttsecs, lots of it, naw seriously just discussions about sex/analsex and other things, basically everything that we're not supposed to talk about on there, and of course MMC was involved.

And tits. There was quite a lot about tits. :fap:
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Adam wrote:

lol
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyerboy10 Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Adam wrote:

lol

True Dat
Flyerboy10
Flyerboy10
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

http://Twitter.com/Flyerboy10

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Indeed. Now if you'll excuse me :fap:
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:29 am

ginga-ninja wrote:Indeed. Now if you'll excuse me :fap:
Can you please navigate away from here before you start fapping next time? thnkyou.
Adam
Adam
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:07 am

:fap:
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  DigitalViper Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 pm

i kind of wish i was there for this. too busy playing mass effect 2 when it happened. =/

but you guys act like the IWF OT was alive before this. it really wasn't. it was alive when Plasma, Sam, kst and all them weren't banned/still posted there.

but yeah, now it's worse. Sad

DigitalViper
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2