The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

+29
PandasFanboy
mellow(802)
Sandalman3000
Shiller
L4MB
Wsxdas
Stealth
Loyal X Patriot
mellow802
SOG_player69
RZRsharpKLR
EvanErgo
Bodom
Helen
Patty
SeanSim
CoDfAtHeR123
Wheen Your Strange
Its_Ackbar
SSJ Prince V
Adam
DEATHRACERCHEVY
II LowDown II
TheAlmightyZohan
ginga-ninja
Flyerboy10
MegaMonkeyChunk
Demonicpopcorn
Hardline Pro
33 posters

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 am

mellow(802) wrote:I don't understand why they don't have a mode that is just the new maps. Is it really that hard to do? I mean IW did it for MW2 for awhile.......come on 3ARC, lets get'r done.

Your wish has been granted.
http://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/32647173476716544
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  SOG_player69 Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 am

fuck, i dont have enough points for the maps. I WANT TO PLAY ZOMBIES.

fml
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:21 pm

I like the map pack, berlin wall ecspecially, but the zombies, it doesn't have a good loop. I like the variety, but the simplicity of kino made me keep coming back. Ascension, not so much. It is certainly no fun in solo. Is it just me or are the zombies stronger and more aggressive?
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SOG_player69 Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:29 pm

YES, I GOT A SNOW DAY. I am going to my cousins house and i am going to play Ascension.he has the maps

yay yay yay yay
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Wsxdas wrote:but the zombies, it doesn't have a good loop. I like the variety, but the simplicity of kino made me keep coming back. Ascension, not so much. It is certainly no fun in solo. Is it just me or are the zombies stronger and more aggressive?

From the looks it look's huuuuuuugggggggeeeee. But im still really excited for it.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 am

Hardline Pro wrote:
mellow(802) wrote:I don't understand why they don't have a mode that is just the new maps. Is it really that hard to do? I mean IW did it for MW2 for awhile.......come on 3ARC, lets get'r done.

Your wish has been granted.
http://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/32647173476716544

Awesome......guess I know how I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon......woo hoo
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 am

So the only way to hide from the sentry guns is smoke? It feels weird that you can't go in almost 1/3 of the map, and the middle at that. There not even reason to run through no mans land, you go from one point that has guys on it to another point that has guys on it. Playing that map is meh, just have two people stationed at each breach in the wall and you win.

JD2020 and the David guy never did answer my question as to what hot fix 55.8.9.7 did.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:14 am

EvanErgo wrote:So the only way to hide from the sentry guns is smoke? It feels weird that you can't go in almost 1/3 of the map, and the middle at that. There not even reason to run through no mans land, you go from one point that has guys on it to another point that has guys on it. Playing that map is meh, just have two people stationed at each breach in the wall and you win.

JD2020 and the David guy never did answer my question as to what hot fix 55.8.9.7 did.

Just the idea of a Berlin Wall map wouldn't make sense. All it does is create chokepoints which can easily be guarded by any competent player(s). If the map didn't have the sentry guns, it would have been a way more open map IMO.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 am

With double XP weekend I should be able to make it to 3rd prestige by Saturday.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:45 am

I can still get execution medals when I kill someone who is in Last Stand with a headshot. The problem, I knifed the guy.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:46 am

If you guys didn't already know...
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:24 am

Soooo the newer hot fixes disabled load MP be default... again. I turn it on, play games, turn off the xbox, then when I go to play again later it takes me to the regular menu.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

EvanErgo wrote:Soooo the newer hot fixes disabled load MP be default... again. I turn it on, play games, turn off the xbox, then when I go to play again later it takes me to the regular menu.

I got booted a couple times to the main menu this afternoon. Have no idea what happened....the lag was pretty bad also. So I basically spent the day playing COD4.
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:38 am

Seriously though, playing HQ with double XP is amazing. I don't even care if I go negative each game, you get so much XP. I feel dirty!
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:40 am

Sped up to fit 30sec limit. Was fun walking the flag away from them in hardcore.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:49 pm

^^

I loliconed.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:08 am

Going to prestige soon, time to rage.

Also, I have been working on the tactical insertion challenges and the TI in this game looks like a stick of deodorant, there is only one reason for this...
...because BO...
*puts on sunglasses*
...stinks.
YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(I have wanted to do that for a long time and I wanted it to be perfect. DON'T JUDGE ME.)
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:10 am

Hardline Pro wrote:Going to prestige soon, time to rage.

Also, I have been working on the tactical insertion challenges and the TI in this game looks like a stick of deodorant, there is only one reason for this...
...because BO...
*puts on sunglasses*
...stinks.

(I have wanted to do that for a long time and I wanted it to be perfect. DON'T JUDGE ME.)

But it wasn't perfect, I just corrected you and you deleted my post for some reason. Bastard.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:Going to prestige soon, time to rage.

...because BO...
*puts on sunglasses*
...stinks.

But it wasn't perfect, I just corrected you and you deleted my post for some reason. Bastard.

Don't judge me, you'll make me cry...
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 am

Hey monkey, zombies?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 am

What button layout do you guys use?

I've used Tactical layout since CoD4 but I just switched to "charlie" or something like that. Pretty much all it does is switch Aim Down Sights button with the grenade button, it does toggle ADS tho. It still doesn't let you toggle hold your breath and that makes me sad. Pretty much only good if you want to throw a tomahawk with out letting go of the trigger.

=/ they need to add button mapping damn it.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

I just use default.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Tactical.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Patty Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Default because
Spoiler:

troll
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Oh you lol.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next