The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

+29
PandasFanboy
mellow(802)
Sandalman3000
Shiller
L4MB
Wsxdas
Stealth
Loyal X Patriot
mellow802
SOG_player69
RZRsharpKLR
EvanErgo
Bodom
Helen
Patty
SeanSim
CoDfAtHeR123
Wheen Your Strange
Its_Ackbar
SSJ Prince V
Adam
DEATHRACERCHEVY
II LowDown II
TheAlmightyZohan
ginga-ninja
Flyerboy10
MegaMonkeyChunk
Demonicpopcorn
Hardline Pro
33 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Bodom Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

I wasn't gunna pre order it until I saw all the new MP content they released.
Bodom
Bodom
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Bodom wrote:I wasn't gunna pre order it until I saw all the new MP content they released.

Quite the opposite for me. I don't care if they offer free live grenades with every pre order, I'm definitely not gonna pre order.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Don't think anyone in my town really plays games, or at least not CoD. With MW2 I walked into gamestop the day it came out and it had hardly been touched. I like the hackerpro perk ^-^ people will be hacked.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 am

EvanErgo wrote:Don't think anyone in my town really plays games, or at least not CoD. With MW2 I walked into gamestop the day it came out and it had hardly been touched. I like the hackerpro perk ^-^ people will be hacked.
MUDKIPZ!!!
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:Don't think anyone in my town really plays games, or at least not CoD. With MW2 I walked into gamestop the day it came out and it had hardly been touched. I like the hackerpro perk ^-^ people will be hacked.
MUDKIPZ!!!

So I herd u liek dem?
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Thought I'd share this with you.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:Thought I'd share this with you.

Way to advertise yourself.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:06 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:

Do you need reminding who's forum this is?
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:

facepalm1 If you want to go show off your YouTube videos then go ahead. Just post them in the G&V section.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

facepalm1 If you want to go show off your YouTube videos then go ahead. Just post them in the G&V section.

Emmm.. this isnt the G&V sextion. Also, look at my awesome acidental spelling.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I gotta question bout this game, WTF is up with all of the oddball weapons? Some of this shit I have never heard of. Like...the swarovky scope...WTF?! Another thing, who the fuck in their right mind takez an ax to battle, they should have stuck with just throwing knives, even though they don't use those either.
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:I gotta question bout this game, WTF is up with all of the oddball weapons? Some of this shit I have never heard of. Like...the swarovky scope...WTF?! Another thing, who the fuck in their right mind takez an ax to battle, they should have stuck with just throwing knives, even though they don't use those either.

Swarovski is the company that manufactures the AUG's integral 1.5x scope. In the game, it seems to be able to come off and iron sights get put on. Apparently, the back up iron sights on top of the scope or the scope itself wasn't good enough.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:I gotta question bout this game, WTF is up with all of the oddball weapons? Some of this shit I have never heard of. Like...the swarovky scope...WTF?! Another thing, who the fuck in their right mind takez an ax to battle, they should have stuck with just throwing knives, even though they don't use those either.

Swarovski is the company that manufactures the AUG's integral 1.5x scope. In the game, it seems to be able to come off and iron sights get put on. Apparently, the back up iron sights on top of the scope or the scope itself wasn't good enough.

Oh ok, but, do you think the iron sights are going to be customizable? Because if all of them are the same like its showing in the vids, i'll kill myself...
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Oh ok, but, do you think the iron sights are going to be customizable? Because if all of them are the same like its showing in the vids, i'll kill myself...

Well, I heard its an attachment called "Advanced Iron Sights". I agree, all the iron sights being the same would seriously hurt the unique character of every gun.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:37 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Well, I heard its an attachment called "Advanced Iron Sights". I agree, all the iron sights being the same would seriously hurt the unique character of every gun.

Advanced? LOL! Ok so you noticed the FAMAS iron sites in MW2 are the exact same ones as the attachment you heard of? Well I happen to suck soo fucking bad with those iron sights...
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:

Advanced? LOL! Ok so you noticed the FAMAS iron sites in MW2 are the exact same ones as the attachment you heard of? Well I happen to suck soo fucking bad with those iron sights...

About the FAMAS in Black Ops..... its the FAMAS G2 which was first manufactured in 2001...... So unless Black Ops has some modern day stuff, it shouldn't be in there.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:46 pm

No no, I was asking if you've ever noticed that the iron sights on the FAMAS in MW2 were the ones that are on all the guns in the multiplayer preview in Black Ops.. And I was stating that I suck really bad with them in MW2..
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:No no, I was asking if you've ever noticed that the iron sights on the FAMAS in MW2 were the ones that are on all the guns in the multiplayer preview in Black Ops.. And I was stating that I suck really bad with them in MW2..

Oh, well idc. Those iron sights suck anyway.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:No no, I was asking if you've ever noticed that the iron sights on the FAMAS in MW2 were the ones that are on all the guns in the multiplayer preview in Black Ops.. And I was stating that I suck really bad with them in MW2..

Oh, well idc. Those iron sights suck anyway.
Yezz sur!!
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 am

Zombies Confirmed.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 am

Hardline Pro wrote:Zombies Confirmed.
HELL YES!!! Thats gunna be badass!!
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:43 am

Hmmmmmm...... I dont trust it.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 am

ginga-ninja wrote:

Why is that good sir?
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 am

ginga-ninja wrote:

Its legit because if you put that you are under 18 at the age gate then it will redirect you to Activision.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:20 am

Not even zombies can convince to buy Black Ops. It feels like they quickly shoved it together just to release another CoD game this year.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next