The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

+29
PandasFanboy
mellow(802)
Sandalman3000
Shiller
L4MB
Wsxdas
Stealth
Loyal X Patriot
mellow802
SOG_player69
RZRsharpKLR
EvanErgo
Bodom
Helen
Patty
SeanSim
CoDfAtHeR123
Wheen Your Strange
Its_Ackbar
SSJ Prince V
Adam
DEATHRACERCHEVY
II LowDown II
TheAlmightyZohan
ginga-ninja
Flyerboy10
MegaMonkeyChunk
Demonicpopcorn
Hardline Pro
33 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I wantz betaz!!! There, I have just summarised the BO forum.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:I wantz betaz!!! There, I have just summarised the BO forum.

Its true. But I think they'll just have a 360 beta and tell PS3 and PC to go fuck themselves.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:35 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Its true. But I think they'll just have a 360 beta and tell PS3 and PC to go fuck themselves.

If they do haz a beta thats pretty much what I'm expecting.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

https://2img.net/h/oi36.tinypic.com/2ccadt.png
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

That might be very closed beta :O
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

LOL! I want to play the beta to see what the game will look like on release (because everyone knows it, Treyarch will abandon it once the OP and unbalanced guns get out of hand). Expect more 1% of the community and stealth clown hijinks from Treyarch.

Sorry if I'm being skeptical, but after seeing that multiplayer gameplay trailer, I'm not expecting much good stuff from the multiplayer.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

LOL! I want to play the beta to see what the game will look like on release (because everyone knows it, Treyarch will abandon it once the OP and unbalanced guns get out of hand). Expect more 1% of the community and stealth clown hijinks from Treyarch.

Sorry if I'm being skeptical, but after seeing that multiplayer gameplay trailer, I'm not expecting much good stuff from the multiplayer.

Same here, looks like they've gone with the same approach to MW2, i.e. cram it with as much crap as possible. Whats the bets that after BO will suck people will say IW ftw?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Same here, looks like they've gone with the same approach to MW2, i.e. cram it with as much crap as possible. Whats the bets that after BO will suck people will say IW ftw?
Iuno, but I have a feeling that MW2 will get better when everyone leaves, sorta like cod4 did, some i'm gonna continue playing that and see how it goes.
PS all hail the mighty quote pyramid2.0
Adam
Adam
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 am

Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Iuno, but I have a feeling that MW2 will get better when everyone leaves, sorta like cod4 did, some i'm gonna continue playing that and see how it goes.

I don't think I'll go back to MW2 if Black Ops sucks. I'll just go to Black Ops zombies. Nothing is more fun in CoD than zombies. Why didn't IW learn that?
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ Prince V Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:01 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

I don't think I'll go back to MW2 if Black Ops sucks. I'll just go to Black Ops zombies. Nothing is more fun in CoD than zombies. Why didn't IW learn that?

Because they're stupid?....

SSJ Prince V
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:04 am

SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

O RLY? But I was honestly surprised when I found out there we're no zombies in MW2. It just failed on so many fronts its not even funny anymore.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  II LowDown II Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

O RLY? But I was honestly surprised when I found out there we're no zombies in MW2. It just failed on so many fronts its not even funny anymore.
I think IW had too much pride to take an idea from Treyarch
II LowDown II
II LowDown II
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 pm

II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Definatley. Monkey if you want I'll send you a friend request and we can play zombags.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  II LowDown II Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Definatley. Monkey if you want I'll send you a friend request and we can play zombags.
I can't wait to play BO zombies! Very Happy
II LowDown II
II LowDown II
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:04 am

II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Dont let hardon see this thread for a certain reason.......
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Its_Ackbar Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 am

ಠ_ಠ

Black Ops looks good, but I'll wait to see gameplay before I get it.
Its_Ackbar
Its_Ackbar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Its_Ackbar wrote:ಠ_ಠ

Black Ops looks ok, but I'll wait to rent it before I get it.
Repaired
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?

Youll see if he does.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?

Youll see if he does.
see what and please explain in a long detailed heavily spaced out paragraph.
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  II LowDown II Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?

Youll see if he does.
I

am

not

sure...
II LowDown II
II LowDown II
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?

Youll see if he does.

So hardon doesnt like thses quote pyramids.

He has threatened locking some threads that started them.

I don't know why he doesnt like them.

Some people, i.e. adam, want to see how big they can get.

So thats why i dont want hardon 2 hear about this.

I hoped you enjoyed yourself exuisitley.

P.S. spelling fail.

P.P.S. SPAM SPAM SPAM
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  II LowDown II Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?

Youll see if he does.

P.S. spelling fail.

P.P.S. SPAM SPAM SPAM
II LowDown II
II LowDown II
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 am

II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?

Youll see if he does.

P.S. spelling fail.

P.P.S. SPAM SPAM SPAM
oh

ok

i understand now

thanks for clearing that up

for

me
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  II LowDown II Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
II LowDown II wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
SSJ Prince V wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Adam wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

why

not?

Youll see if he does.

P.S. spelling fail.

P.P.S. SPAM SPAM SPAM
oh

ok

i understand now

thanks for clearing that up

for

me
This

is

ridiculous

II LowDown II
II LowDown II
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next