The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread

+8
Wsxdas
Demonicpopcorn
ginga-ninja
MegaMonkeyChunk
SOG_player69
EvanErgo
Stealth
Hardline Pro
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread Empty OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:36 am

This is the thread to discuss all things about the popular TV shows, CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI New York.
OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread Main%20main%20image

OVERVIEW:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (also known as CSI: Las Vegas) is an American crime drama television series, which premiered on CBS on October 6, 2000. The show was created by Anthony E. Zuiker and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It is filmed primarily at Universal Studios in Universal City, California.

The series follows Las Vegas criminalists as they use physical evidence to solve grisly murders in this unusually graphic drama, which has inspired a host of other cop-show "procedurals". An immediate ratings smash for CBS, the series mixes deduction, gritty subject matter and popular characters. The network quickly capitalized on its hit with spin-offs CSI: Miami and CSI: NY.

CSI was renewed for an eleventh season on May 19, 2010. It has been confirmed that the upcoming eleventh season will be Marg Helgenberger's last. Helgenberger, who portrays Catherine Willows, will only be in 19 episodes of the upcoming season. Helgenberger has been with the series since the pilot in October 2000.

CSI has been recognized as the most popular dramatic series internationally by the Festival de Télévision de Monte-Carlo, which has awarded it the "International Television Audience Award (Best Television Drama Series)" three times. CSI's worldwide audience was estimated to be over 73.8 million viewers in 2009.

PLOT:

For the first 8 and a half seasons, Catherine Willows was the Assistant Night Shift Supervisor. Her boss was Gil Grissom, who left in Season 9, leaving her to head up the team. Shortly after Grissom's departure, Raymond Langston was hired at Grissom's request. Catherine's current team also includes her second in command Nick Stokes, former lab tech Greg Sanders, and senior field CSI Sara Sidle. They are assisted by lab tech David Hodges, as well as Detective Captain Jim Brass. Medical examiners Al Robbins (Robert David Hall) and David Phillips provide vital information for the team. Former team members included Riley Adams, who departed following Catherine's promotion; Warrick Brown, an original member of the team, who was killed at the end of the eighth season; and Sofia Curtis, who departed from the LVPD Homicide Division for unspecified reasons

CAST:

Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston
Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
George Eads as Nicholas Stokes
Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
Robert David Hall as Albert Robbins
Wallace Langham as David Hodges
David Berman as David Phillips
Paul Guilfoyle as James Brass
Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
William Petersen as Gilbert Grissom

VIEWERS (IN MILLIONS):

Season 1 - 17.80
Season 2 - 23.69
Season 3 - 26.20
Season 4 - 25.27
Season 5 - 26.26
Season 6 - 24.86
Season 7 - 20.00
Season 8 - 18.06
Season 9 - 19.03
Season 10 - 14.91
Season 11 - TBA

THEME SONG/INTRO:

Who Are You - The Who

Sources - CBS Database, Wikipedia, and The CSI Wiki
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread Empty Re: OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread

OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread Csimiami-logo

OVERVIEW:

CSI: Miami (Crime Scene Investigation: Miami) is an American police procedural television series, which premiered on September 23, 2002 on CBS. The series is a spin-off of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

The series follows a Miami forensics team headed by Horatio Caine. Against a backdrop of simmering ethnic and cultural tensions, Caine's team probes cases similar to those of their Las Vegas counterparts.

The pilot episode was first broadcast in United States on May 9, 2002 as an episode of CSI and eight seasons have been aired in the United States. The series is produced in partnership with the Canadian media company Alliance Atlantis and CBS Television Studios.

On May 19, 2010, CBS renewed the show for a ninth season. The show will move from its 10:00 p.m. Monday timeslot to Sunday at 10:00 p.m. when it premieres on October 3, 2010.

PRODUCTION:

CSI: Miami is filmed primarily in the United States. Location shots are filmed in Miami-Dade County, Florida while indoor scenes are shot at Raleigh Manhattan Studios in Manhattan Beach, California. Some scenes, mainly outdoor, are filmed mostly in Long Beach, California, as well as portions of Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach. Beach areas of Downtown Long Beach are often used for other outdoor scenes: Marina Green Park, Rainbow Lagoon Park. The newly constructed high-rise condos there give the pretense of being in Miami. The sculptured walkway paying tribute to the old Pike Roller Coaster can be seen in the background in the episode "Under The Influence".

Other locations of Long Beach are used such as the Naples district, where its canals and upscale homes with large boat docks and palm trees give a feel of Miami.

The building that's used in exterior shots of the Miami-Dade Police Department crime lab is actually the Federal Aviation Administration Federal Credit Union headquarters located at 14600 Aviation Boulevard, Hawthorne, California.

CAST:

David Caruso as Horatio Caine
Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne
Adam Rodriguez as Eric Delko
Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe
Rex Linn as Frank Tripp
Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
Omar Benson Miller as Walter Simmons
Eddie Cibrian as Jesse Cardoza

VIEWERS (IN MILLIONS):

Season 1 - 16.57
Season 2 - 18.06
Season 3 - 19.00
Season 4 - 18.12
Season 5 - 17.10
Season 6 - 13.91
Season 7 - 14.22
Season 8 - 12.65
Season 9 - TBA

THEME SONG/INTRO:

Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread Empty Re: OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread

OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread Csiny-logo

OVERVIEW:

CSI: NY (Crime Scene Investigation: New York) is an American police procedural television series which premiered on September 22, 2004 on CBS. The series was the second indirect spin-off from the popular show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and directly from CSI: Miami during an episode in which several of the CSI: NY characters made their first appearance. The show currently airs on Wednesdays at 10/9PM ET/PT on CBS or in the UK on channel 5/five usa at various times throughout the week.

The show follows the investigations of a team of New York City Police Department forensic scientists as they unveil the circumstances behind mysterious and unusual deaths as well as other crimes. CSI: NY was produced in partnership with the Canadian media company Alliance Atlantis. The company dissolved after the third season in 2007 and all production is now done under the purview of CBS Paramount Television.

The show's 100th episode aired on November 19, 2008, in the USA.

Season 6 began on September 23, 2009 at 10:00PM ET in the USA, Channel 5 in the UK began broadcasting Season 6 on Saturday, 9 January 2010 at 9:45pm concluding 12 June 2010 and RTÉ Two in Ireland began broadcasting it the same month.

The show was renewed for a seventh season on May 19, 2010. It will premiere on Friday, September 24, 2010, at 9:00PM ET. On July 12, 2010, it was confirmed that Melina Kanakaredes will not be returning for the seventh season; the next day, Sela Ward was confirmed to be joining the show's cast as an experienced investigator from Washington, D.C., whose work is driven by her empathy for the victim. Ward will make her first appearance in the seventh season premiere.

PLOT:

A spin-off from CSI: Miami, the third edition to the franchise follows a Manhattan forensics team headed by tough Marine Major, turned NYPD Detective First Grade Mac Taylor. Against a backdrop of simmering ethnic and cultural tensions, Taylor probes cases similar to their Las Vegas and Miami counterparts, along with his team of Detectives, consisting of Detective Third Grade Danny Messer, Detective Third Grade Lindsay Monroe, ME turned CSI, Detective Dr. Sheldon Hawkes, and an un-named Detective due to join the team in Season 7. The CSI's work alongside Medical Examiner Sid Hammerback, Lab Technician Adam Ross, and tough NYPD Beat Cop Detective First Grade Don Flack. Former team members include Detective Third Grade Aiden Burn and Taylor's second in Command Detective First Grade Stella Bonasera.

CAST:

Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor
Sela Ward as Jo Danville
Carmine Giovinazzo as Danny Messer
Anna Belknap as Lindsay Monroe
Robert Joy as Sid Hammerback
A.J. Buckley as Adam Ross
Hill Harper as Sheldon Hawkes
Eddie Cahill as Donal Flack Jr.
Melina Kanakaredes as Stella Bonasera

VIEWERS (IN MILLIONS):

Season 1 - 13.6
Season 2 - 14.2
Season 3 - 13.9
Season 4 - 12.6
Season 5 - 13.03
Season 6 - 12.66
Season 7 - TBA

THEME SONG/INTRO:

Baba O'Riley - The Who

Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 am

Hmmmm i see that season 7 for the viewers is currently TBA. I CANT UNTIL ITS ANNOUNCED!
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 am

In all three cases they have less views now then when it first came out? Woah... that's kinda sad. Maybe if they focused on just one and got rid of the others they could make one good show instead of three "meh" shows.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 am

EvanErgo wrote:In all three cases they have less views now then when it first came out? Woah... that's kinda sad. Maybe if they focused on just one and got rid of the others they could make one good show instead of three "meh" shows.

Well the show is kinda old and has lost some viewers but it is still popular nonetheless. To-date, no CBS show has been able to top the number of viewers CSI has, not even the new Hawaii Five-O.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SOG_player69 Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 am

One life to live is better than csi. soap operas ftw
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 am

To recap the season premiere of CSI Miami...

A serial killer gasses the lab with intents of destroying evidence. Due to the gas and hitting his head, Jesse dies. He only was on the show for 1 season anyways and I didn't really like him. Omar, the big black dude, was especially close to Jesse and they played basketball regularly together.

As the team mourns, they investigate the attack while trying to pin it on the serial killer and his accomplice. Throughout a series of events, both the killer and his accomplice are found guilty and are arrested.

At the end, Omar is by himself playing basketball outside when the team joins him and they all start to play. The episode ends with Horatio saying, "this one's for Jesse" as he throws the basketball in the hoop all the way from center-court.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 am

I watched it yesterday, it was disappointing.

I wanted there to be more 30 minue gun fights.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 am

The lack of support CBS gives old shows is a shame. Moving CSI Miami to Sunday nights at 10, do you know how many viewers it is going to lose? FOOTBALL IS ON SUNDAY NIGHT!

The new Hawaii Five-O took Miami's old time slot. Hawaii Five-O is okay but CSI Miami is still better.

Seriously all the new shows on CBS suck, Hawaii Five-O is the only decent one. But still, they need to focus on making the older shows better and stop pushing out poorly made "comedies" like Mike & Molly and $#*% My Dad Says.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Once again, CBS fails. Due to the ballgame going into overtime, CSI Miami aired last night from 11 to 12 PM, probably losing many viewers, but being the devoted fan I am, I stayed up until midnight watching CSI Miami. CBS FAILS.

Visit my thread in the CBS Forums. Link.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm

I told you it would be on at 11 you dunce.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 am

Just got done watching CSI. To be honest, I was scared. Ending was odd, now I wont be able to sleep. >_>
I am no one.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 am

Just watched CSI NY. It was a really good episode. Lots of gun fights in it, MMC. Smile
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SOG_player69 Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 am

i have seen like 2 episode of csi, for realz. my mamma watches it though xD
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

SOG_player69 wrote:i have seen like 2 episode of csi, for realz. my mamma watches it though xD

Is that what she does when shes not at my house? troll
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:53 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
SOG_player69 wrote:i have seen like 2 episode of csi, for realz. my mamma watches it though xD

Is that what she does when shes not at my house? troll

No

She's at my house troll
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 pm

CSI Miami is on tonight. If CBS fucks up the schedule agian and makes it air from 11 to 12 PM, I am seriously writing a complaint letter to them.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:27 am

So CSI Miami aired at the correct time last night, yet another AWESOME episode, lots og gunfights in this one. The ending scene is really badass. Watch the full episode online here - See No Evil
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:09 am

Did I mentio CSI Miami gives me hard erections? Especially Emily Procter and her juggs.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:30 am

CSI Miami was awesome last night. The killer of Horatio's wife escapes from prison and goes on a killing spree. You can watch the full episode here.

But once again, CBS fails. CSI Miami was late and didn't start until about 10:20 PM because of overtime in football.
*sigh* It's going to lose viewers due to the lack of support CBS gives it, even though it is one of the best, if not the best show on CBS.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 am

Football always has more viewers.

OFFICIAL CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thread Deal_with_it_dog_gif
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:30 am

Once again, another awesome episode of CSI Miami was on last night, and it aired at the correct time!

You can watch the full episode here.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:22 am

why do you post this? no one but you cares about csi
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:why do you post this? no one but you cares about csi

You care enough to post.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next