The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails?

+2
Patty
L4MB
6 posters

Go down

Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails? Empty Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails?

Post  L4MB Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:37 pm

So I have known this girl for a few years. We hit it off when we first met, we worked together for quite a while, and kept in contact after both of us left that job. We always were quite compatible, but I was married and the timing was never right.
I just tracked her down again because I really wanted to see her (I lost her number and she deleted facebook), and I found out that she's now living with her new boyfriend.
I'm a little bummed. Not that I should expect anything else; she's pretty and has a career and it was probably only a matter of time before somebody found her. But in the back of my mind, I was hoping that maybe we could make a run at seeing where things went between us.
So that's what happened. My plan was ruined. or was it?

Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails? Challenge_accepted__by_bluedragonflyy420-d34ursk
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails? Empty Re: Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails?

Post  Patty Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:56 pm

I have always been very good friends with this girl, Dani. In Grade 9, we dated briefly, but it didn't really lead anywhere. We broke up because we figured it would be better to cut the relationship and save our friendship rather than take the chance on something serious, and risk passing the point of no return if we ended badly.

I was fine with that. In high school we were always hanging out, and totally comfortable around one another. We had skinny dipped together, gotten really drunk together, and slept together (in the most innocent sense of the word). In Grade 11, she started dating this guy, and for some reason, I got really jealous. I wanted to be with her. They eventually broke up, and right before that happened, I started seeing this other girl. Turns out, she got jealous too. My relationship with this new girl lasted a few months, and by the time I was done with her, Dani was in a relationship again.

This relationship-tag has been going on for years. We've never kissed since the 9th grade, but I find that odd since I've seen her naked more than 5 times. Anyways, that's my story. I'm 19 though, and I have tons of time ahead of me, unlike our friend L4MB, who is dangerously close to being classified a senior citizen.

L4MB, I will give you some advice. She's with a boyfriend. She isn't married. Nuff said.
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails? Empty Re: Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails?

Post  SOG_player69 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 am

poor lamb

patty - you had sex when u were a freshman is high school????
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:13 am

Build an top secret basement

Kill the guy

Abduct the girl

Keep her in basement forever

Don'tcha hate it when Plan B fails? You_win_instantly_01
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patty Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 am

SOG_player69 wrote: patty - you had sex when u were a freshman is high school????

No, just slept together in the same bed. I haven't had sex with her.

Hence why I said in the most innocent sense of the word.
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 am

Patty wrote:
SOG_player69 wrote: patty - you had sex when u were a freshman is high school????

No, just slept together in the same bed. I haven't had sex with her.

Hence why I said in the most innocent sense of the word.

Missionary position then?

MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mellow(802) Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 am

SOG_player69 wrote:poor lamb

patty - you had sex when u were a freshman is high school????

I lost my virginity in the seventh grade.

I hear what your sayin' L4mb. Life just isn't fair sometimes. Like someone else said though she's just with a boyfriend.
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 am

When plan B doesn't work just turn to Chloroform, that always works out. You can always wait, or get with someone else while you wait. Maybe the new person will be better, who knows. Gotta take what life gives you when it gives it to you tho. Sometimes you don't get second chances =/
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down