The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Go down

Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 am

360 and PS3 have a thread like this, so we should too!

Mine is Crysis. Razz
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:32 am

Bioshock 1.

I count it as PC exclusive because it was shit on consoles.

Also, Fallout 3 GOTY Edition.

Because of the console. 360 and PS3 got shafted because the console is the greatest thing ever. What? I'd love to see a 5 Deathclaws fight a Gatling Laser wielding Enclave Soldier.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Bodom on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:41 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:Bioshock 1.

I count it as PC exclusive because it was shit on consoles.

Also, Fallout 3 GOTY Edition.

Because of the console. 360 and PS3 got shafted because the console is the greatest thing ever. What? I'd love to see a 5 Deathclaws fight a Gatling Laser wielding Enclave Soldier.

Any fallout game shouldnt be played on console.
avatar
Bodom
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 23
Location : Wyoming, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Bodom wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:Bioshock 1.

I count it as PC exclusive because it was shit on consoles.

Also, Fallout 3 GOTY Edition.

Because of the console. 360 and PS3 got shafted because the console is the greatest thing ever. What? I'd love to see a 5 Deathclaws fight a Gatling Laser wielding Enclave Soldier.

Any shooting game shouldnt be played on console.
Fixed.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Bodom on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Bodom wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:Bioshock 1.

I count it as PC exclusive because it was shit on consoles.

Also, Fallout 3 GOTY Edition.

Because of the console. 360 and PS3 got shafted because the console is the greatest thing ever. What? I'd love to see a 5 Deathclaws fight a Gatling Laser wielding Enclave Soldier.

Any game shouldnt be played on console.
Fixed.

Fixed x2
avatar
Bodom
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 23
Location : Wyoming, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Bodom wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Bodom wrote:

Any game shouldnt be played on console.
Fixed.

Fixed x2
I disagree with that, fighting and racing games are generally played better with controllers, I know that the PC can use controllers, but that just puts consoles and the PC on equal footing.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Hardline Pro on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Wheen Your Strange wrote:I disagree with that, fighting and racing games are generally played better with controllers, I know that the PC can use controllers, but that just puts consoles and the PC on equal footing.

LOL WUT? FPS' are best on the consoles.

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:I disagree with that, fighting and racing games are generally played better with controllers, I know that the PC can use controllers, but that just puts consoles and the PC on equal footing.

LOL WUT? FPS' are best on the consoles.
No. Just no. Controllers are the absolute worst thing for a shooter. You can't flick, and you're forced to use this artificial Auto-Aim feature to even find your target. A Mouse & Keyboard is so much more organic, its quicker, its more competitive, and its all on you. You have no auto-aim to fall back on or to blame.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:I disagree with that, fighting and racing games are generally played better with controllers, I know that the PC can use controllers, but that just puts consoles and the PC on equal footing.

LOL WUT? FPS' are best on the consoles.
No. Just no. Controllers are the absolute worst thing for a shooter. You can't flick, and you're forced to use this artificial Auto-Aim feature to even find your target. A Mouse & Keyboard is so much more organic, its quicker, its more competitive, and its all on you. You have no auto-aim to fall back on or to blame.

I usually prefer to skip games altogether and just go shooting.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 pm

OK, we all know that PCs are better, but they are WAY to expensive for most people.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:OK, we all know that PCs are better, but they are WAY to expensive for most people.
Drop it. The thread is about "Your favorite PC exclusive game". Which isn't grounds for a console war.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 pm

I can't think of any PC exclusive games that I've played before.... Maybe FL Studio 9 Music Studio, but I don't think you could consider it a game.....
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  ginga-ninja on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:04 am

Well lets see. Favorite PC game was probably Age of Empire II. Or maybe Battle for Middle Earth or Sim City 4. One of those.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:12 am

ginga-ninja wrote:Well lets see. Favorite PC game was probably Age of Empire II. Or maybe Battle for Middle Earth or Sim City 4. One of those.
lol to the Sims, haha. I don't know why I get this consistent feeling of needing to laugh my ass off every time I play Sims! lolol
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Hardline Pro on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:15 am

World of Warcraft.

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:16 am

Hardline Pro wrote:World of Warcraft.
*eerie silence among the crickets*
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  ginga-ninja on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:Well lets see. Favorite PC game was probably Age of Empire II. Or maybe Battle for Middle Earth or Sim City 4. One of those.
lol to the Sims, haha. I don't know why I get this consistent feeling of needing to laugh my ass off every time I play Sims! lolol

Sim City dummy, its a completely different game.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:26 am

avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:Well lets see. Favorite PC game was probably Age of Empire II. Or maybe Battle for Middle Earth or Sim City 4. One of those.
lol to the Sims, haha. I don't know why I get this consistent feeling of needing to laugh my ass off every time I play Sims! lolol
Sims isn't a PC exclusive... as of today. Razz
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  EvanErgo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 am

Crysis Is on Xbox now troll We get beta on the 25th. Shooting game comes to the system it was meant for, the best system of all, Xbox

Pc game, Minecraft? I'd say CS but that was on the first Xbox.
avatar
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 am

EvanErgo wrote:Shooting game comes to the system it was meant for, the best system of all, Xbox

Next time you post on the forums get that joint out of your mouth. Very Happy

You know its not natural when the developers have to add in devices to make hitting your target easier.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wsxdas on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 am

Minecraft ftw. Did we get that tpf server up yet? I'm going to be on minecraft tomorrow and wanna pleh.
avatar
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  SeanSim on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 pm

I dunno...Starcraft 2?

Wheen Your Strange wrote:Next time you post on the forums get that joint out of your mouth. Very Happy

You know its not natural when the developers have to add in devices to make hitting your target easier.

Wheen Your Strange wrote:Drop it. The thread is about "Your favorite PC exclusive game". Which isn't grounds for a console war.
avatar
SeanSim
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 pm

SeanSim wrote:I dunno...Starcraft 2?

Wheen Your Strange wrote:Next time you post on the forums get that joint out of your mouth. Very Happy

You know its not natural when the developers have to add in devices to make hitting your target easier.

Wheen Your Strange wrote:Drop it. The thread is about "Your favorite PC exclusive game". Which isn't grounds for a console war.

I'm not going to sit there and let them take pot shots. Plus, a war is a bunch of battles, 2 posts is hardly even a battle.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 am

My official new favorite PC only game has to Sumotori.... most underrated game ever, its funny as hell just to mess around controlling your "drunk zombie".......
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite PC Exclusive Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum