The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
mines better
You and your bevel Evil or Very Mad
and gradient
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  SOG_player69 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 am

sup?

I want a signature and avatar for these forums.

kinda medium sized
has something to do with BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER, not singleplayer
has treyarch logo
NO WRITING except my same in the corner like hardline pros signature

matching avatar. thanks dude.....
avatar
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Texas, i live near george bush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 am

SOG_player69 wrote:sup?

I want a signature and avatar for these forums.

kinda medium sized
has something to do with BLACK OPS MULTIPLAYER, not singleplayer
has treyarch logo
NO WRITING except my same in the corner like hardline pros signature

matching avatar. thanks dude.....

You're awkward.

I'll see what I can do.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  SOG_player69 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 am

thank you wheen, my good sir
avatar
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Texas, i live near george bush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 am


avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:19 am

I would like something themed as a wasteland, with a really long and straight dirt road, with a slightly bent over sign next to it with the faded yellow nuke symbol with the kinda rusted black splotches on it. And in matching lettering (font and color) on the top left "Its a long road to hell..... and on the bottom right .....how far will you go?" If you understand what I mean, I'm kinda looking for that..gritty feel to it, ya know? And a matching avi, if you don't mind....

THANK YOU!!!
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  SOG_player69 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:02 am

gracias wheen Smile
avatar
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Texas, i live near george bush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  ginga-ninja on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:I would like something themed as a wasteland, with a really long and straight dirt road, with a slightly bent over sign next to it with the faded yellow nuke symbol with the kinda rusted black splotches on it. And in matching lettering (font and color) on the top left "Its a long road to hell..... and on the bottom right .....how far will you go?" If you understand what I mean, I'm kinda looking for that..gritty feel to it, ya know? And a matching avi, if you don't mind....

THANK YOU!!!

Now THAT is awkward.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:I would like something themed as a wasteland, with a really long and straight dirt road, with a slightly bent over sign next to it with the faded yellow nuke symbol with the kinda rusted black splotches on it. And in matching lettering (font and color) on the top left "Its a long road to hell..... and on the bottom right .....how far will you go?" If you understand what I mean, I'm kinda looking for that..gritty feel to it, ya know? And a matching avi, if you don't mind....

THANK YOU!!!

Now THAT is awkward.
But it's different, and I know you like the idea, don't lie!!
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:31 am

I don't really like how this turned out much, maybe it was a case of being too specific, but its decent.

avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:35 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:I don't really like how this turned out much, maybe it was a case of being too specific, but its decent.

I like it, but maybe I wasn't specific enough. lol Thank you. Maybe a small improvement. What about maybe the lighting similar to that of Gears of War, ya know that kind of lack in color ya know?
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:I don't really like how this turned out much, maybe it was a case of being too specific, but its decent.

I like it, but maybe I wasn't specific enough. lol Thank you. Maybe a small improvement. What about maybe the lighting similar to that of Gears of War, ya know that kind of lack in color ya know?
Don't really know what you mean, cause Gears has plenty of color, but I desaturated it for you.

avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:I don't really like how this turned out much, maybe it was a case of being too specific, but its decent.

I like it, but maybe I wasn't specific enough. lol Thank you. Maybe a small improvement. What about maybe the lighting similar to that of Gears of War, ya know that kind of lack in color ya know?
Don't really know what you mean, cause Gears has plenty of color, but I desaturated it for you.

Its hard to explain what I mean, that kind of Inked color. If you played Halo 3 and have the legendary map pack, its one of the items that causes the in-game color scheme change. its called Ink.
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Pope_JohnPaul on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:50 am

Okay need an update looking for Metal of Honor sig, Gif would be sick wheen you do great work hook me up thanks pal.
avatar
Pope_JohnPaul
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 218
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 am

Pope_JohnPaul wrote:Okay need an update looking for Metal of Honor sig, Gif would be sick wheen you do great work hook me up thanks pal.
I hope this is good enough
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Stealth on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 am

I dont mean to steal your thunder DP, but i made one to.


http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?t=1286573422
avatar
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 am

just wait stealth. wheen will come in with a shiny gif and make us cry.
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Stealth on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 am

tell me about it
avatar
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Hardline Pro on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:just wait stealth. wheen will come in with a shiny gif and make us cry.

Stealth wrote:tell me about it

LOL!

EDIT: I made The Pope an avatar:

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:12 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:just wait stealth. wheen will come in with a shiny gif and make us cry.

avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:just wait stealth. wheen will come in with a shiny gif and make us cry.

Wheen attacks causing -2 confidence.
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Pope_JohnPaul on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:54 am

Hardline Pro wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:just wait stealth. wheen will come in with a shiny gif and make us cry.

Stealth wrote:tell me about it

LOL!

EDIT: I made The Pope an avatar:
That is funny is that Bono from U2 if you goto the post a pic of yourself my pic is there see if that look funny


Last edited by Pope_JohnPaul on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Pope_JohnPaul
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 218
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Pope_JohnPaul on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:07 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
Pope_JohnPaul wrote:Okay need an update looking for Metal of Honor sig, Gif would be sick wheen you do great work hook me up thanks pal.
I hope this is good enough

Can you out link on bottom like how stealth did have to work on my computer thanks they realty are both sick
avatar
Pope_JohnPaul
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 218
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:22 am

Pope_JohnPaul wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
Pope_JohnPaul wrote:Okay need an update looking for Metal of Honor sig, Gif would be sick wheen you do great work hook me up thanks pal.
I hope this is good enough

Can you out link on bottom like how stealth did have to work on my computer thanks they realty are both sick
Image chosen confidence restored to max. http://al.tc/uploads/1/pjp.png
image de-chosen confidence -11


Last edited by Demonicpopcorn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Stealth on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:07 am

I know you didnt ask for one but i decided to make you one anyway. if you dont want to use it thats cool.


http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?t=1286591774
avatar
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature & Avatar Request Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum