The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chevy has Returned Once More....Sad Rant

+6
MegaMonkeyChunk
II LowDown II
Wheen Your Strange
Demonicpopcorn
Hardline Pro
DEATHRACERCHEVY
10 posters

Go down

Chevy has Returned Once More....Sad Rant Empty Chevy has Returned Once More....Sad Rant

Post  DEATHRACERCHEVY Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 am

Okay so a few days back I was on here claiming war on being the first to hit a thousand posts.

After leaving the forums on Friday I went to purchase my new laptop for school.

Immediately after I came home I was pretty much ridiculed for my purchase. Take into account that I DID NOT ask for my mother to pay for the laptop. I payed the $1,700 myself. She went off on me, while I was on the phone with my boyfriend.

Then she proceeded to tell me to get the fuck out of her house.

And so I did.

I have been out of the house since then.

I am currently with my granparents and tomorrow I am moving once more. I will attending orientation for school and then I shall be in my new apartment in the afternoon. I only have school Fri & Saturday till the 25th of Next month. (We are a quarter system).

I cannot guarantee that WiFi is available as being at my granparents it isn't.

This I need you all to be aware of:

I have this laptop so for some time I shall only be a PC gamer.
My Ps3 has still yet to get fixed.

Another thing I must go on about is this:

I have not asked anything of my mother since I turned 18 even before then actually. I was hoping she could atleast help me with clothes for school. I have very little clothes that aren't tattered and faded. She proceeded to kick me out and said she would not help me.

I took my leave and said I'll figure something else out.

My younger brother's birthday took place this past Sunday at Shakey's. I had taken my brother for a haircut when she suddenly invited me to go as well. I said okay, I'll do it for my brother. I bought him something simple. Then as he open his presents I gasp and boil with anger to see what he received.

A nintendo Wii.

First off, I don't care that it is a Wii or w.e He is a six year old kid. My brother and I never got anything like that at that age. I was so hurt she would blatantly spend $200 on her spoiled little children then to help me buy clothes. I did my best to be a good daughter but I'm not sure where I failed.

I suppose its when I decided I didn't like being girly or something like. Even now all I here is her resentment in my mind. I hate it so much.

Money is tight. I am now a college student. For awhile I'll be off and on PSN. More than likely I'll be on Skype or Steam.

Also as some of you read in the "I had a revelation" I have a plan to lose weight.

This plan has been thrown into overdrive majorly. I have this very gut wrenching feeling of self image that is killing me at the moment. I have to do something to stop it and kill it once and for all. Please be with and understand the situation as best as you can. I will do my best to do it the healthiest way possible and avoid serious illness.

And to pretty much top this all off my boyfriend and I are no longer together. Apparently he believes college will change me and I will no longer need him. How stupid boys are.

Some sort of good news. I cut my hair. It is very short compared to my avatar picture. Soon I will post pictures and whatnot of my progress of my weight loss as someone said. TITS OR GTFO. Lol. And I am in the process of buying the bikin I will wear!

So there you go. My sad ass life as of now.

Thank you and leave nice comments to feed my ego.

Bye!

= (
DEATHRACERCHEVY
DEATHRACERCHEVY
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Chevy has Returned Once More....Sad Rant Empty Re: Chevy has Returned Once More....Sad Rant

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 am

China called, they want their wall back.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm sorry to hear all this bad news. Sad
Good luck with everything.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Chevy has Returned Once More....Sad Rant Empty Re: Chevy has Returned Once More....Sad Rant

Post  Demonicpopcorn Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 am

Hey sexy, Sorry about all that bad stuff going on but it will get better and when you get your new bikini you ex will regret breaking up with you(you can date hardline). I know how you feel about about the siblings stuff. So cheer up it will get better. bounce
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 am

Hardline Pro wrote:China called, they want their wall back.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm sorry to hear all this bad news. Sad
Good luck with everything.
3rd person to use that line in the past two weeks 😠

I'm sorry about whats happening. I wish you the best of luck. And chear up, College is the best time of your life (Or so I've heard, being 15 Very Happy), enjoy it.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  II LowDown II Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 am

Good luck with every thing. Try to keep a positive outlook, it can really help. If you let things get to you everything starts to seems ten times worse than what it really is.

@Wheen People usually say that about high school but high school fucking sucks.
II LowDown II
II LowDown II
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:09 am

That really sucks. My parents basically threw me out at 18 as well. I managed to get to the point I am at now with hard work and determination. Just stay out of trouble and work your ass off (literally since you are trying to lose weight LOL). Id would love to see what you look like with short hair since I find short hair on girls more attractive than long hair (probably in the minority here). Either way, no matter how you look, you will always be beautiful on the internet.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Damn, thats a lot of bad news in one thread. Its makn me all sad Crying or Very sad Good luck with all the problems.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 pm

On the other hand siri joined lol you can be happy about that.
But I'm warning you... he's not very happy right now.
Adam
Adam
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 am

Is it really him?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Siriusa Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 am

ginga-ninja wrote:Is it really him?
WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD IT BE, COCKSMOKER?
Siriusa
Siriusa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 am

Siriusa wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:Is it really him?
WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD IT BE, COCKSMOKER?

I dunno, Bob Saget?
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:43 am

Monkey stop talking about people that nobody knows about.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:53 am

ginga-ninja wrote:Monkey stop talking about people that nobody knows about.

Bob Saget is Danny Tanner.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 am

ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ- Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:13 pm

You're first boyfriend turned out to like anorexic chicks,

And this guy who you broke up with probably is looking for men.

Anyway, That sucks..But goodluck
DJ-
DJ-
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down