The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOCOM 4 beta is a failure

2 posters

Go down

SOCOM 4 beta is a failure Empty SOCOM 4 beta is a failure

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:54 am

Can't even connect to play what has been described as a piece of shit that has been regurgitated from the vomit filled anus of a skunk then dipped in 40 month old milk for 13 hours and then filled with the tears of true SOCOM fans. Excellent job Zipper. Now if only you could achieve this level of failure with all your games so they'd sell faster than any CoD game can.

EDIT: Don't even go to the SOCOM 4 forums either since their just a fanboy circle jerk. Nothing but messages like "Oh please Zipper, my asshole is calling for you giant cock" or "I need to suck the man seed out of your thick member". Fanboys of platform exclusive titles are always the worst.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

SOCOM 4 beta is a failure Empty Re: SOCOM 4 beta is a failure

Post  SeanSim Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 am

I have never even played any SOCOM games and I'm pissed that they got rid of handguns.
SeanSim
SeanSim
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 am

Just tested it out. Its like MAG but worse which I didn't know was even physically possible until this piece of shit. It started out good but eventually it came down to connection over skill.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum