The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your Favorite first strike MP map?

+2
MegaMonkeyChunk
SOG_player69
6 posters

Go down

whats your Favorite first strike MP map for Black ops?

whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_lcap13%whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_lcap38%whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_lcap0%whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_lcap49%whats your Favorite first strike MP map? I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

whats your Favorite first strike MP map? Empty whats your Favorite first strike MP map?

Post  SOG_player69 Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:37 pm

whats your Favorite first strike MP map? Discovery is my vote.

i dont have the maps but my cousin lives right down the street and he has them so i play them there.
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

whats your Favorite first strike MP map? Empty Re: whats your Favorite first strike MP map?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Ascension

MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

whats your Favorite first strike MP map? Empty Re: whats your Favorite first strike MP map?

Post  mellow(802) Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Hands down it has to be stadium......I don't know why but I totally destroy on that map.
mellow(802)
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Patty Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 am

Stadium. My opening route for TDM/Domination is unbeatable.

>Use an SMG with extended or dual mags
>Lightweight, Slight of Hand, Marathon, all Pro
>Run up either side of the stadium stairs up to the wooden scaffolding
>Jump off and catch 2-3 people completely off guard with their pants around their ankles

I got 6 kills in the first 20 seconds of a match yesterday doing this.
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 am

Discovery. It's a bit more open for snipers. I say a bit because there is still crap all over making it a pain in the ass when the target has cover all around him to hide behind. The spawns still suck but they suck on all the maps. I like larger/longer maps more then I like the close quarters little maps (pretty much all of them).

I'd like Berlin wall more but damn it! You can't set foot in 1/3 of the map without alerting EVERYONE in the lobby to your presence.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:06 am

As monkey said, ascension. But I'll go with Berlin Wall, epic sniping and it's not a camping butt sex shit festival like discovery or a aku silenced on-the-balcony for the whole game like stadium. And Kowloon... I hate Kowloon...
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down