The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My trip to NY and to the set of CSI: NY

3 posters

Go down

My trip to NY and to the set of CSI: NY Empty My trip to NY and to the set of CSI: NY

Post  Hardline Pro Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm

I know some of you (probably all of you) don't give a damn, but I'm posting this anyways.

Yesterday I went to NY to see if I could get a glimpse of the filming of CSI: NY and boy, I got lucky. Not only could we walk right through the set and see everything that went on, but I met the lead man, Gary Sinise. He has starred in some other big films as well, such as Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, and Of Mice and Men.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! Very Happy

Link.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

My trip to NY and to the set of CSI: NY Empty Re: My trip to NY and to the set of CSI: NY

Post  Wheen Your Strange Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:37 am

Did I ever tell you that my home was on an episode of CSI LV? In the same episode, my grandparent's office was converted into a Meth Lab.

(Not kidding. I'd get the actual episode, but it was 2 years ago, and I forget which it was)
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

My trip to NY and to the set of CSI: NY Empty Re: My trip to NY and to the set of CSI: NY

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:50 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:Did I ever tell you that my home was on an episode of CSI LV? In the same episode, my grandparent's office was converted into a Meth Lab.

(Not kidding. I'd get the actual episode, but it was 2 years ago, and I forget which it was)

What?! LMAO, no way! If you could find out which episode it was that would be nice. Smile
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 am

Hardline Pro wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:Did I ever tell you that my home was on an episode of CSI LV? In the same episode, my grandparent's office was converted into a Meth Lab.

What?! LMAO, no way! If you could find out which episode it was that would be nice. Smile
Found it: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/No_Way_Out_%28CSI%29
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:

I remember that episode, lucky! That's awesome though. Very Happy I assume you live in California since that's where they do most of their filming? How did they choose your house to film in?

I've always wanted to move to LA because you walk out on the street and they're always filming some kind of movie or TV show.
Smile
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 am

I could help you act as a murder victim. For science.
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

Hardline Pro wrote:
Wheen Your Strange wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:

I remember that episode, lucky! That's awesome though. Very Happy I assume you live in California since that's where they do most of their filming? How did they choose your house to film in?

I've always wanted to move to LA because you walk out on the street and they're always filming some kind of movie or TV show.
Smile

Yes, I do live in California. They chose it because they needed a culdesac, and we had one. They were looking several, but ultimately settled on ours (For one reason or another)

And LA is awesome. Move out here. Razz And yes, they are filming stuff constantly. Once or twice a week I'll see one of these distinctive yellow posters with some weird codename meaning that is the way to the shooting location. You also meet a fairly good amount of movie stars. I went to Elementary School with Will Smith's Son (The older one), Anthony Anderson's Daughter, Kim Bassinger & Alec Baldwin's daughter, and Dr. Dre's Son. Middle School with a girl who was one of the daughters on Desperate Housewives, and right now I go to school with a girl who just got the starring role on a Disney show.
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down