The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chopper Takedowns & Good ol' Times..... Aaah yeeaaa..

+2
EvanErgo
RZRsharpKLR
6 posters

Go down

Chopper Takedowns & Good ol' Times..... Aaah yeeaaa.. Empty Chopper Takedowns & Good ol' Times..... Aaah yeeaaa..

Post  RZRsharpKLR Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 pm

So the other night, I was playing with a couple guys from the [PwN] community (MegaMonkeyChunk & SonicChaos007) and we were just basically just roaming around on a full 12 vs 12 Conquest on Atacama, having ourselves a jolly good time, despite the fact that we were losing. So Monkey and I were cruisin' in a tank near Alpha flag and I notice another PwN member on the opposing team (Distortion or something) was straight dominating in a chopper, so I take aim, fire.... Lucky shot took that out of the sky instantly, then I proceeded with subtle immaturity, hopped outta the tank and tea-bagged..... aaah yeeaaaaah. Fir teh lulz...

So earlier that day is when the chopper carnage began, I took down 2 choppers in same match with a tank with the same two players inside.... got hate mail that read, "You f*cking child, why do you need an aimbot to make friends?" I proceeded by replying, "Lol, u just mad bro...." Then I began using the M136 AT4 finally, got bronze star with it within 3 matches (2 on Isla Inocentes, and 1 on Valparaiso). So pretty efficient day of gaming yesterday!

So, to keep this forum on the "lighter side of room", share your good ol' time stories and epic chopper carnage!!
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Chopper Takedowns & Good ol' Times..... Aaah yeeaaa.. Empty Re: Chopper Takedowns & Good ol' Times..... Aaah yeeaaa..

Post  EvanErgo Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:26 am

I tagged a few the other night with my tracers. lulz were had but no hate mail. I also spawn inside one and tagged a tank with my tracer dart when we flew by it.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Chopper Takedowns & Good ol' Times..... Aaah yeeaaa.. Empty Re: Chopper Takedowns & Good ol' Times..... Aaah yeeaaa..

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 am

I kicked a dog in the dick.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:24 am

I pooped out a chopper onto som Asian named Sum Aizen.
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Not a chopper I took down, but 2 Bradleys within a minute of each other with C4, each tank with 4 people inside. Good times.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Pancakes Sun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

i like pancakes

Pancakes
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down