The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 am

http://www.cdnshootingsports.org/2011/01/CBC_As_It_Happens_20110110_Guest_Alan_Korwin.html

Read it and shit your pants laughing at how badly the radio commentator gets pwned. Too bad the bitch basically cut him off when he showed how stupid and ignorant she actually was. This needs to happen more often and on TV instead of radio.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  EvanErgo on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 am

Guns are bad mmmkay. IDK, if someone wants to shoot someone they will find a way to get a gun =/ these people make me rage a bit.
avatar
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 am

EvanErgo wrote:Guns are bad mmmkay. IDK, if someone wants to shoot someone they will find a way to get a gun =/ these people make me rage a bit.

I dunno how you could say guns are bad. Guns are merely metal, polymer, wood or whatever material said mechanical device is made out of. They are inanimate, neutral objects. I could say hammers are bad because they kill people or cars are bad because they let drunk drivers drive in them. I think we should also ban forks and spoons because they make people fat.

You are entitled to your opinion, as ignorant as it might be, but if that's the way you feel about firearms even with all the facts shown by organizations, groups and even law enforcement, then there's nothing anybody can do to change it.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  PandasFanboy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 am

tl;dr

PandasFanboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  L4MB on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 am

PandasFanboy wrote:tl;dr
This is the most important part (imo)
the article wrote:
Off(Host): But Mr. Korwin, if the only solution to what happened this weekend is to have more people with guns, where does that stop? Doesn't that just become a bigger problem when people are armed and able to have shootouts in public places?

Korwin(guest): The ignorance behind that question is monumental. I don't even know how to begin to address that. We know that when criminals go crazy, you send in people with guns to stop them. More guns, less crime. When the citizens are armed, they are a deterrent to crime. When the citizens are disarmed, the criminals have no controls of any practical nature. And that's what we saw in that great tragedy.

You're assuming that if a person has a firearm, they automatically go crazy and shoot people. That's very typical of the political left in this country. The anti-right bigots keep saying that if we have firearms, we'll kill people.

We've had open carry banquets with 400 people—all carrying firearms—and the service is slow—and the waiters all get out alive. It's not about having a firearm and the gun makes you psychotic. It's about having a firearm to be able to stop a person who is a psychotic.
avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  EvanErgo on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 am

I'm actually fine with guns. Tho I'd think "What the hell..." if I saw one on someones hip. >_> My sister would probably start screaming if she saw someone with one.

Crazy people WITH guns kill people, they can do that with cars too. Apparently tho when the government and stuff screws up and doesn't place someone on the do not sell list then crazy people can get guns legally. If all the rules and laws are followed then nothing should happen.

Theres only the text of that radio talk? I'd like to hear it Very Happy
avatar
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 am

EvanErgo wrote:I'm actually fine with guns. Tho I'd think "What the hell..." if I saw one on someones hip. >_> My sister would probably start screaming if she saw someone with one.

Crazy people WITH guns kill people, they can do that with cars too. Apparently tho when the government and stuff screws up and doesn't place someone on the do not sell list then crazy people can get guns legally. If all the rules and laws are followed then nothing should happen.

Theres only the text of that radio talk? I'd like to hear it Very Happy

I think there's only the transcript.

As for seeing a gun on someone's hip, it might seem strange to people who aren't accustomed to seeing regular everyday people carrying firearms whether it be concealed or openly.

In Canada, we have a whole licensing process to try to weed out the insane and criminals from legally owning firearms. This hasn't worked out good because even with the current laws, an insane person was able to get a restricted class license and walked into Dawson College here in Montreal and start shooting which resulted in the death of 1 student. I think instead of spending money to restrict guns from the non-criminal and sane people, we put it towards helping people with mental health issues and keeping firearms out of their hands.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  PandasFanboy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 am

L4MB wrote:
PandasFanboy wrote:tl;dr
This is the most important part (imo)
the article wrote:
Off(Host): But Mr. Korwin, if the only solution to what happened this weekend is to have more people with guns, where does that stop? Doesn't that just become a bigger problem when people are armed and able to have shootouts in public places?

Korwin(guest): The ignorance behind that question is monumental. I don't even know how to begin to address that. We know that when criminals go crazy, you send in people with guns to stop them. More guns, less crime. When the citizens are armed, they are a deterrent to crime. When the citizens are disarmed, the criminals have no controls of any practical nature. And that's what we saw in that great tragedy.

You're assuming that if a person has a firearm, they automatically go crazy and shoot people. That's very typical of the political left in this country. The anti-right bigots keep saying that if we have firearms, we'll kill people.

We've had open carry banquets with 400 people—all carrying firearms—and the service is slow—and the waiters all get out alive. It's not about having a firearm and the gun makes you psychotic. It's about having a firearm to be able to stop a person who is a psychotic.


tl;dr

PandasFanboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  L4MB on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 am

PandasFanboy wrote:tl;dr
Fuck you man. That's what the article says.
avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  PandasFanboy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 am

L4MB wrote:
PandasFanboy wrote:tl;dr
Fuck you man. That's what the article says.
can you summarize it in a few words?

PandasFanboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 am

PandasFanboy wrote:
L4MB wrote:
PandasFanboy wrote:tl;dr
Fuck you man. That's what the article says.
can you summarize it in a few words?

Ignorant radio host gets pwned.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  PandasFanboy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
PandasFanboy wrote:
L4MB wrote:
Fuck you man. That's what the article says.
can you summarize it in a few words?

Ignorant radio host gets pwned.
thank you Very Happy

PandasFanboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  L4MB on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 am

PandasFanboy wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
PandasFanboy wrote:
can you summarize it in a few words?

Ignorant radio host gets pwned.
thank you Very Happy
Evil or Very Mad
avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  PandasFanboy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:34 am

L4MB wrote:
PandasFanboy wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Ignorant radio host gets pwned.
thank you Very Happy
Evil or Very Mad


PandasFanboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:18 am

avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  L4MB on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:33 am

avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  Wsxdas on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 am

avatar
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  L4MB on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:24 am

avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 am


Not angered by this anymore. Everyone knows criminals get treated better in Canada. Its always the victim's fault for wanting to live life instead of being raped/murdered/robbed.

That's why every time I hear a cop died in duty, I smile and know that even God hates cops.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What getting pwned "Epically" looks like

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics
» Pwned

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum