The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask and you shall recieve: the Razer Onza

3 posters

Go down

Ask and you shall recieve: the Razer Onza Empty Ask and you shall recieve: the Razer Onza

Post  L4MB Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:13 am

Just when I thought it was all over, the good folks over at Razer have finally said something. Just as Evan and I were lamenting the fact that they haven't made a peep about this sweet precision input device in almost a year, they heard our cries and put our fears to rest.
What's he on about?

It's changed a bit in the last 12 months since they first built their prototypes (most notably is the lack of Ground Effects lighting and the introduction of a second higher-tier product), but it still looks badass. I think I'll pick one up, pre-ordering is only 10 days away. Extra buttons and a better D-Pad for less than the MS ones? You got yerself a deal.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Ask and you shall recieve: the Razer Onza Empty Re: Ask and you shall recieve: the Razer Onza

Post  EvanErgo Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 am

Awww yea. Finally when I press up it will actually press up and not left Very Happy Setting the left stick run button to a bumper will save me from mashing my controller every 3 seconds.

Wonder if they will get around the feedback/static in the mic problem people seem to get with their mics on most wired controller.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Ask and you shall recieve: the Razer Onza Empty Re: Ask and you shall recieve: the Razer Onza

Post  EvanErgo Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 am

When you get it you should do a review or it Razz

What version are you getting anyway?
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 am

I'll probably get the $50 one just to see how the adjustable tension is. I have no idea if I will use it, bit it might be a totally awesome thing that I didn't expect. I'll let people know what I think once I get it and have had some time to play with it.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 am

I heard about this controller on a Podcast I listen to, sounds pretty cool to be honest, but NO aftermarket controller will EVER match the fluidity of a factory console controller.
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:I heard about this controller on a Podcast I listen to, sounds pretty cool to be honest, but NO aftermarket controller will EVER match the fluidity of a factory console controller.

.... and I still second this. Very Happy
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 am

L4MB wrote:I'll probably get the $50 one just to see how the adjustable tension is. I have no idea if I will use it, bit it might be a totally awesome thing that I didn't expect. I'll let people know what I think once I get it and have had some time to play with it.
Did you end up getting it?
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  RZRsharpKLR Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 am

EvanErgo wrote:
L4MB wrote:I'll probably get the $50 one just to see how the adjustable tension is. I have no idea if I will use it, bit it might be a totally awesome thing that I didn't expect. I'll let people know what I think once I get it and have had some time to play with it.

I'm not answering for him, but I hate it.... nowhere near as responsive as a factory.
RZRsharpKLR
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 am

EvanErgo wrote:
Not yet, I got stupid busy and missed the pre-order. Apparently 6-8 weeks before it's even available. Sorry I let everybody down, I know you were all waiting with bated breath to see what I thought.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum