The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi.. 10 characters for thread title?

+6
L4MB
Demonicpopcorn
SOG_player69
Hardline Pro
MegaMonkeyChunk
Myth700
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hi.. 10 characters for thread title? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi.. 10 characters for thread title?

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:20 am

Myth700 wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Myth700 wrote:

No worries, if you into anime I would highly suggest checking that one out. It's pretty amazing.

Quick note:

All talk about anime is strongly discouraged. Since you didn't know that, I'll let this one slide.

That's a very strange rule and I actually read the forum rules and didn't see it mentioned at all there either.

May I ask what the problem with Anime is, seems very silly to ban it.

Its not banned. its just some certain members have problems with it.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Hi.. 10 characters for thread title? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi.. 10 characters for thread title?

Post  EvanErgo Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 am

T-T I have no one to talk about it with here.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:24 am

EvanErgo wrote:T-T I have no one to talk about it with here.

Then go to whatever forum whatever is. Derp what?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth700 Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:25 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Myth700 wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Quick note:

All talk about anime is strongly discouraged. Since you didn't know that, I'll let this one slide.

That's a very strange rule and I actually read the forum rules and didn't see it mentioned at all there either.

Then certain people need to grow the hell up and realise different people have different interests than them.... it's not like Anime is going to start flame wars over which one is more leet.

*sigh*
Myth700
Myth700
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:27 am

Myth700 wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Myth700 wrote:

Then certain people need to grow the hell up and realise different people have different interests than them.... it's not like Anime is going to start flame wars over which one is more leet.

*sigh*

I realize different people have different interests, but I at the same time, I don't go to McDonald's and ask for hot dogs.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Myth700 wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

*sigh*

I realize different people have different interests, but I at the same time, I don't go to McDonald's and ask for hot dogs.

I do.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Myth700 wrote:

*sigh*

I do.

That's because this is you:

Hi.. 10 characters for thread title? - Page 3 Ginger
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Myth700 wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

*sigh*

Can you... does McDonalds have hotdogs? I remember people used to go to the hamburger place I worked at and ask for steak.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

I do.

WTF!

Ivan, no, I was joking, I hate McDonalds.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:30 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

I do.

WTF!

Ivan, no, I was joking, I hate the McDonalds a.k.a the last name of 75% of Irish people.

repaired
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth700 Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:30 am

You could easily just choose to not go to Mac Donalds if you wanted a hotdog. If people are talking about Anime in a thread you simply just ignore that thread and then boom bang problem solved.

I can't believe there is actually a problem with ..... quite laughable
Myth700
Myth700
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:32 am

Myth700 wrote:You could easily just choose to not go to Mac Donalds if you wanted a hotdog. If people are talking about Anime in a thread you simply just ignore that thread and then boom bang problem solved.

I can't believe there is actually a problem with ..... quite laughable

Well, this is "your" thread so do what you wish with it. Just don't start "Official Anime Threads" or some shit.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:33 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

WTF!

Ivan, no, I was joking, I hate the McDonalds a.k.a the last name of 75% of Irish people.

repaired

I dont know anyone called McDonald. Murphy is the most common name, followed by Kelly.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

WTF!

repaired

I dont know anyone called McDonald. Murphy is the most common name, followed by Kelly.

Stupid North America getting all the Irish stereotypes wrong. How am I supposed to make race related jokes without the proper stereotypes?
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth700 Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:36 am

I had no intention of starting official anything I just don't like the fact that if people mention Anime everyone else gets all uppity instead of just simply ignoring it if they don't like it.

Thanks for the invite to the forums guys I'll probably see you around the IWF or something, if your going to get like this because someone mentioned Anime's then I think you need to mature a little more.

Peace.
Myth700
Myth700
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:36 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

repaired

Stupid North America getting all the Irish stereotypes wrong. How am I supposed to make race related jokes without the proper stereotypes?

Go cut down trees to make you feel better.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Go cut down trees to make you feel better.

See, we don't have that many lumberjacks either. Why can't the world just get it's stereotypes right for once?
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:39 am

Myth700 wrote:I had no intention of starting official anything I just don't like the fact that if people mention Anime everyone else gets all uppity instead of just simply ignoring it if they don't like it.

Thanks for the invite to the forums guys I'll probably see you around the IWF or something, if your going to get like this because someone mentioned Anime's then I think you need to mature a little more.

Peace.

Lots of people here like anime, talk about it all you want for all I care. Like you said, I'll ignore it like I always do.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 am

LOL the're gone now. Don't come back you fine Negro gentleman who is likely the host of various STD's including but not limited to AIDS. Go Jack off on the Exodus zone.
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 am

Wsxdas wrote:LOL the're gone now. Don't come back you fine Negro gentleman who is likely the host of various STD's including but not limited to AIDS. Go Jack off on the Exodus zone.
Thought that place was gone. Sucks too because I never got a new link to it. >_>
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:40 am

I do not have a problem with anime, and if that's what you like, go ahead and post about it.
Ignore Ginga and Monkey, they are being annoyances and drawing members away.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 am

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
Stealth wrote:Hello and Welcome!

Be sure to participate in this weeks Zombie Contest!
https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/community-events-f10/contest-highest-number-of-kills-you-can-get-in-zombies-t615.htm

By the way, this is a great forum.
Because of that post i feel the need to saw your legs off at the knee

Well Thats odd.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:I do not have a problem with anime, and if that's what you like, go ahead and post about it.

What now. First of all, its push away, and Second of all, I said I post all the anime you like
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:56 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:I do not have a problem with anime, and if that's what you like, go ahead and post about it.

What now. First of all, its push away, and Second of all, I said I post all the anime you like

Ginga doesn't share my opinion and neither do many of the people on the internet. Yet in the real world of non fiction, most people agree with me.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3