The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I stand here and declare this post my own!

+6
Wheen Your Strange
EvanErgo
Wsxdas
L4MB
MegaMonkeyChunk
SOG_player69
10 posters

Go down

I stand here and declare this post my own! Empty I stand here and declare this post my own!

Post  SOG_player69 Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:32 am

This place has died, either Hardline pro (or the other mods) pissed some people off OR they all got sucked into Black Ops. Lots of the members are gone, BUT I REMAIN! Where is mellow, Shrapshooter, Wheen, Demonicpopcorn, ginger-ninja, Jeremy, etc?!

WHERE DID U ALL GO. After BO came out, its like an A bomb hit this place.

Well I am a loyal member and will stand by as I try to recruit ppl. This post is mine and nobody will take it from me. This is a time of distress and I will not stand for it!!

*sips vodka*
SOG_player69
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

I stand here and declare this post my own! Empty Re: I stand here and declare this post my own!

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 am

Making a post like this will not get them back since you're making it in a place they aren't frequenting at all.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

I stand here and declare this post my own! Empty Re: I stand here and declare this post my own!

Post  L4MB Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 am

SOG_player69 wrote:*sips vodka*
Yer doing it wrong. Vodka was meant to be swallowed in great mouthfuls followed by a swig of lager.

I am a vodka man. I like vodka. It's not my heritage (English/German), but I just love vodka. Stolichnaya. Smirnoff. Absolut. I'll take them all.
In any case, both the forums I frequent are a little quiet right now. No bigs. Everything goes in cycles. Except my love of vodka.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:59 am

Time to post more than. Sorry, my iPad was lost.
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 am

Wsxdas wrote:Time to post more than. Sorry, my iPad was lost.
iPad?? Why?
Don't get me wrong, I have a macbook and I think Apple puts out some good stuff, but iPad?
Maybe I just haven't been bitten by the tablet bug.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:02 am

L4MB wrote:
SOG_player69 wrote:*sips vodka*
Yer doing it wrong. Vodka was meant to be swallowed in great mouthfuls followed by a swig of lager.

I am a vodka man. I like vodka. It's not my heritage (English/German), but I just love vodka. Stolichnaya. Smirnoff. Absolut. I'll take them all.
In any case, both the forums I frequent are a little quiet right now. No bigs. Everything goes in cycles. Except my love of vodka.

Same. No other alcohol has the sweet burning sensation I get from vodka. I dislike Goose though. Not burning enough for me.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:07 am

D: Someone said vodka! I'm still on since my desktop is right next to my xbox. I just see if anyone has posted, look around, and check the chatbox. If no ones really here then I leave =/

... penis
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:09 am

EvanErgo wrote:D: Someone said vodka! I'm still on since my desktop is right next to my xbox. I just see if anyone has posted, look around, and check the chatbox. If no ones really here then I leave =/

... penis
You don't like vodka?
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 am

I love vodka. If I drink it's either whiskey or vodka.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:21 am

Ah, good to hear. You are welcome at my home anytime. If for some reason you want to leave California and come to Edmonton, that is. It was only -37F this week with windchill. No bigs.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 am

L4MB wrote:Ah, good to hear. You are welcome at my home anytime. If for some reason you want to leave California and come to Edmonton, that is. It was only -37F this week with windchill. No bigs.

Damn, that's like -39 Celsius.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
L4MB wrote:Ah, good to hear. You are welcome at my home anytime. If for some reason you want to leave California and come to Edmonton, that is. It was only -37F this week with windchill. No bigs.

Yeah, it was fucking cold. Pretty unpleasant.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 am

L4MB wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Yeah, it was fucking cold. Pretty unpleasant.

Damn and I was complaining it was cold here today at -3 Celsius.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanErgo Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:36 am

.. it was like 65F here today, maybe 50F when I woke up. That's the coldest it's been in a while.
EvanErgo
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 am

EvanErgo wrote:.. it was like 65F here today, maybe 50F when I woke up. That's the coldest it's been in a while.

I could go swimming in temperatures like that.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  L4MB Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:42 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:.. it was like 65F here today, maybe 50F when I woke up. That's the coldest it's been in a while.

I could go swimming in temperatures like that.
No kiddin'. That's beautiful.
L4MB
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheen Your Strange Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 am

SOG_player69 wrote:This place has died, either Hardline pro (or the other mods) pissed some people off OR they all got sucked into Black Ops. Lots of the members are gone, BUT I REMAIN! Where is mellow, Shrapshooter, Wheen, Demonicpopcorn, ginger-ninja, Jeremy, etc?!

WHERE DID U ALL GO. After BO came out, its like an A bomb hit this place.

Well I am a loyal member and will stand by as I try to recruit ppl. This post is mine and nobody will take it from me. This is a time of distress and I will not stand for it!!

*sips vodka*
I dunno, where is that Wheen idiot?

Honestly, I've just been swamped, and I won't be able to get back to full-time posting until March. Basketball just started up, and my Film teacher is giving us a bunch of projects. Which wouldn't be too hard, but I have to overachieve at anything involving computers. So it takes like 10 times longer for me than others. Sad I am getting a 99 in the class though. Razz

Wsxdas wrote:Time to post more than. Sorry, my iPad was lost.
That should only be a problem a couple weeks out of the month though. *giggle*
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardline Pro Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:34 am

I realize that the forum has been slow lately, primarily because of the release of Black Ops. Also I do not think I have pissed anyone off. You cannot expect this forum to be active 100% of the time.

People are also busy with the holidays, etc. I for one have no life and am on here a lot.

Its okay, I foresee lots of activity in the near future. (My spidey senses told me.)
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Patty Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 am

BO is the culprit.
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsxdas Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Oh you, I don't smell that bad!
Wsxdas
Wsxdas
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ginga-ninja Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 am

School is the culprit.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicpopcorn Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Im back calm down
Demonicpopcorn
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down