The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Go down

Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  L4MB on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:08 am

You tell me
I know I had a good time with this game back in the day.
avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 am

Nope.

If there's anything remakes have taught me, its that they suck huge donkey balls.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  mellow802 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:26 am

If it's fun play it.

Don't pay any attention to Monkey......he hates everything.

well, except.....guns, beatiality, and giant penises
avatar
mellow802
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : santa marta, el salvador

View user profile http://www.sinisterbikes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  ginga-ninja on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:37 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:Nope.

If there's anything remakes have taught me, its that they suck huge donkey balls.

Talk to War of the Worlds.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  mellow802 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:39 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:Nope.

If there's anything remakes have taught me, its that they suck huge donkey balls.

Talk to War of the Worlds.


War of the Worlds the movie?

That was garbage, straight up. Yea, it had some fun elements in there but on the whole that movie blew.
Watch the original......old and dated I know, but it's a great movie, and ahead of it's time.
avatar
mellow802
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : santa marta, el salvador

View user profile http://www.sinisterbikes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  ginga-ninja on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:40 am

mellow802 wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:Nope.

If there's anything remakes have taught me, its that they suck huge donkey balls.

Talk to War of the Worlds.


War of the Worlds the movie?

That was garbage, straight up. Yea, it had some fun elements in there but on the whole that movie blew.
Watch the original......old and dated I know, but it's a great movie, and ahead of it's time.

I thought the new one was very good. Great tension the whole way through.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  L4MB on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 am

Gotta agree with mellow on this one; the WotW with Tom Cruise was pretty terrible. I'll stick to my radio broadcast of War of the Worlds read by Orson Welles.
avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  mellow802 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 am

L4MB wrote:Gotta agree with mellow on this one; the WotW with Tom Cruise was pretty terrible. I'll stick to my radio broadcast of War of the Worlds read by Orson Welles.


Now thats what I'm talkin' about. The first time he read that there were suicides and shit. People had no idea it was a fake broadcast.......and that kiddies is how "station identification" was borne.
avatar
mellow802
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : santa marta, el salvador

View user profile http://www.sinisterbikes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  EvanErgo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 am

Tom Cruise is AWESOME! How dare you say that a movie he was part of sucked lol.
avatar
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  L4MB on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 am

EvanErgo wrote:Tom Cruise is AWESOME! How dare you say that a movie he was part of sucked lol. troll
repaired
avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:14 am

L4MB wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:Tom Cruise is AWESOME! How dare you say that a movie he was part of sucked lol. troll
repaired

WHAT? HOW COULD THINK HE'S TROLLING?!

TOM CRUISE IS THE BEST ACTOR THERE EVER WAS!

THE ONLY ACTOR BETTER THAN HIM IS DAVID CARUSO!
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  Hardline Pro on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
L4MB wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:Tom Cruise is AWESOME! How dare you say that a movie he was part of sucked lol. troll
repaired

WHAT? HOW COULD THINK HE'S TROLLING?!

TOM CRUISE IS THE BEST ACTOR THERE EVER WAS!

THE ONLY ACTOR BETTER THAN HIM IS DAVID CARUSO!

-___-

On-topic: I saw this the other day, WHY ISN'T IT FOR XBOX? Sad

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
L4MB wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:Tom Cruise is AWESOME! How dare you say that a movie he was part of sucked lol. troll
repaired

WHAT? HOW COULD THINK HE'S TROLLING?!

TOM CRUISE IS THE BEST ACTOR THERE EVER WAS!

THE ONLY ACTOR BETTER THAN HIM IS DAVID CARUSO!

Fuck those ass-clowns, Sam Elliot will kill them both using nothing but his good looks.
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  mellow802 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
L4MB wrote:
repaired

WHAT? HOW COULD THINK HE'S TROLLING?!

TOM CRUISE IS THE BEST ACTOR THERE EVER WAS!

THE ONLY ACTOR BETTER THAN HIM IS DAVID CARUSO!

Fuck those ass-clowns, Sam Elliot will kill them both using nothing but his good looks.


...FTW...
avatar
mellow802
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : santa marta, el salvador

View user profile http://www.sinisterbikes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 pm

mellow802 wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

WHAT? HOW COULD THINK HE'S TROLLING?!

TOM CRUISE IS THE BEST ACTOR THERE EVER WAS!

THE ONLY ACTOR BETTER THAN HIM IS DAVID CARUSO!

Fuck those ass-clowns, Sam Elliot will kill them both using nothing but his good looks.


...FTW...
I KNOW RIGHT!!!
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  SeanSim on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:57 am

The GoldenEye "remake"? Ha. Activision published it. So all it is is CoD with a GoldenEye skin.
avatar
SeanSim
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  mellow802 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:05 am

SeanSim wrote:The GoldenEye "remake"? Ha. Activision published it. So all it is is CoD with a GoldenEye skin.

...and tell me, because I'm a little confused....why is that a bad thing?
avatar
mellow802
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : santa marta, el salvador

View user profile http://www.sinisterbikes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 am

mellow802 wrote:
SeanSim wrote:The GoldenEye "remake"? Ha. Activision published it. So all it is is CoD with a GoldenEye skin.

...and tell me, because I'm a little confused....why is that a bad thing?

Because the last time they did that (Quantum of Solace) it became a super OP TROLOLOLOLOLOL fest where a silenced auto shotty blindfire around corners strategy won you every match.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  mellow802 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:31 am

well that sucks
avatar
mellow802
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 279
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : santa marta, el salvador

View user profile http://www.sinisterbikes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:29 am

mellow802 wrote:well that sucks
Well fuck ya it does. That game is HORRIBLE!
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  SeanSim on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:37 am

mellow802 wrote:
SeanSim wrote:The GoldenEye "remake"? Ha. Activision published it. So all it is is CoD with a GoldenEye skin.

...and tell me, because I'm a little confused....why is that a bad thing?

If I wanted to play CoD, I'd play CoD.

Hell, it really isn't a remake. The only thing that is remotely similar between the two games is the Dam scene. Nothing else is the same. So why the hell is it even considered a remake? It's the same game in name -- and Dam -- only.
avatar
SeanSim
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 am

I gotta reason to dust of the old Wii, get Call of Duty: Reflex for it and you'll see why. It's CoD4 with shitty grphics, but still has online multiplayer. Smile
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  SOG_player69 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:41 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:I gotta reason to dust of the old Wii, get Call of Duty: Reflex for it and you'll see why. It's CoD4 with shitty grphics, but still has online multiplayer. Smile

guess who made it?...TREYARCH! Very Happy
avatar
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 27
Location : Texas, i live near george bush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 am

SOG_player69 wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:I gotta reason to dust of the old Wii, get Call of Duty: Reflex for it and you'll see why. It's CoD4 with shitty grphics, but still has online multiplayer. Smile

guess who made it?...TREYARCH! Very Happy

*siiiiiigh* fml.......
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason to dust off the ol' Wii?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum