The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Do you want to be a moderator?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:46 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:Talking of gangbangs, whens the big event with kst?

I dunno yet, we still don't have anybody for the vag. It can't be considered a gangbang if that position is empty.

Who has the mouth? Maybe pout can take both of them as she has 2 dicks Very Happy

I think Ackbar claimed the mouth. I dunno if Pout wants in on it but if she does, its gonna be a DP down there.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  Lego107 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 am

ICEheaven102 wrote:I would be a good mod....
*Puts on flame suit*

No you wouldn't. :banhammer: :mfinger:
Lego107
Lego107
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Lego107 wrote:
ICEheaven102 wrote:I would be a good mod....
*Puts on flame suit*

No you wouldn't. :banhammer: :mfinger:

LOL Icey a mod here.

Might as well let Esco be a mod here too.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  ScamTheMost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Asking openly who wants to be a mod is like walking into a drugs rehad center and giving out free cocaine.
ScamTheMost
ScamTheMost
BANNED
BANNED

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 am

ScamTheMost wrote:Asking openly who wants to be a mod is like walking into a drugs rehad center and giving out free cocaine.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0012453

I win.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  CoDfAtHeR123 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:12 am

Hey Hardline, I would like to be a mod too, I know the rules, I follow 'em too.

Just take a look at me too.

:modpower:
CoDfAtHeR123
CoDfAtHeR123
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Indianapolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  ginga-ninja on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:17 am

CoDfAtHeR123 wrote:Hey Hardline, I would like to be a mod too, I know the rules, I follow 'em too.

Just take a look at me too.

:modpower:

I don't think theres any free spots. I think it's actually overfull lol.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  Patty on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 am

There are 3 too many moderators on this forum
Patty
Patty
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 537
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/patefacio_

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  ANNIHILATOR90 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:09 am

Patty wrote:There are 3 too many moderators on this forum
And how many are there? 3 + You?

ANNIHILATOR90
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  Hardline Pro on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 am

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:
Patty wrote:There are 3 too many moderators on this forum
And how many are there? 3 + You?

Mods:

Me
Flyerboy
Patty

_______________
Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Hardlinesig02

Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  ANNIHILATOR90 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:40 am

Hardline Pro wrote:
ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:
Patty wrote:There are 3 too many moderators on this forum
And how many are there? 3 + You?

Mods:

Me
Flyerboy
Patty
ok

ANNIHILATOR90
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:44 am

I suggest people that reach Commander status, get automatic consideration to be mods. Not automatic mod power, consideration as in Hardline looks it over. Someone that dedicates that much time to the forum should get some form of power.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:I suggest people that reach Commander status, get automatic consideration to be mods. Not automatic mod power, consideration as in Hardline looks it over. Someone that dedicates that much time to the forum should get some form of power.
So, you suggest that spammers become moderators.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:I suggest people that reach Commander status, get automatic consideration to be mods. Not automatic mod power, consideration as in Hardline looks it over. Someone that dedicates that much time to the forum should get some form of power.
So, you suggest that spammers become moderators.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Notice how I said consideration. The admin decides if they beome mods. Its not get 2000 posts, become an auto mod.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  23 : 50 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 am

Well post count shouldn't be a factor on deciding who will be moderators. It should be more about your abilities and how you evaluate situations and then act accordingly.

Besides, it's closed. That is unless we get flooded with more members which will require more moderators.



23 : 50
23 : 50
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 27
Location : Drafting Desk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  ginga-ninja on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:17 pm

23 : 50 wrote:Well post count shouldn't be a factor on deciding who will be moderators. It should be more about your abilities and how you evaluate situations and then act accordingly.

Besides, it's closed. That is unless we get flooded with more members which will require more moderators.




I wonder how many we'll have by Christmas.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
23 : 50 wrote:Well post count shouldn't be a factor on deciding who will be moderators. It should be more about your abilities and how you evaluate situations and then act accordingly.

Besides, it's closed. That is unless we get flooded with more members which will require more moderators.




I wonder how many we'll have by Christmas.

More than Icey that's for sure.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  Hardline Pro on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
23 : 50 wrote:Well post count shouldn't be a factor on deciding who will be moderators. It should be more about your abilities and how you evaluate situations and then act accordingly.

Besides, it's closed. That is unless we get flooded with more members which will require more moderators.




I wonder how many we'll have by Christmas.

More than Icey that's for sure.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! We already do have more. >_>

And yes, 23 : 50 is correct.

_______________
Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Hardlinesig02

Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:04 am

Hardline Pro wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

I wonder how many we'll have by Christmas.

More than Icey that's for sure.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! We already do have more. >_>

And yes, 23 : 50 is correct.

KK. I was just throwing the suggestion out there. I don't think someone who has 2000 posts would be a strong member of the community who probably didn't get there my spamming. Even so, its up to you to consider it anyway. I'm glad you at least looked at the idea.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  Hardline Pro on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:07 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:KK. I was just throwing the suggestion out there. I don't think someone who has 2000 posts would be a strong member of the community who probably didn't get there my spamming. Even so, its up to you to consider it anyway. I'm glad you at least looked at the idea.

Once we get a lot more active members then I'll be sure to consider you. Razz

_______________
Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Hardlinesig02

Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 am

Hardline Pro wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:KK. I was just throwing the suggestion out there. I don't think someone who has 2000 posts would be a strong member of the community who probably didn't get there my spamming. Even so, its up to you to consider it anyway. I'm glad you at least looked at the idea.

Once we get a lot more active members then I'll be sure to consider you. Razz

I haven't even reached 1000 posts yet. I guess by the time I reach 2000, they'll be a lot more people.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  ginga-ninja on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:32 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:KK. I was just throwing the suggestion out there. I don't think someone who has 2000 posts would be a strong member of the community who probably didn't get there my spamming. Even so, its up to you to consider it anyway. I'm glad you at least looked at the idea.

Once we get a lot more active members then I'll be sure to consider you. Razz

I haven't even reached 1000 posts yet. I guess by the time I reach 2000, they'll be a lot more people.

So can I? I dont actually spam btw.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:13 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:

Once we get a lot more active members then I'll be sure to consider you. Razz

I haven't even reached 1000 posts yet. I guess by the time I reach 2000, they'll be a lot more people.

So can I? I dont actually spam btw.

Nobody here spams. Except Lego.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  ginga-ninja on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:48 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

I haven't even reached 1000 posts yet. I guess by the time I reach 2000, they'll be a lot more people.

So can I? I dont actually spam btw.

Nobody here spams. Except Lego.

Lol. True that.
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:50 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

So can I? I dont actually spam btw.

Nobody here spams. Except Lego.

Lol. True that.

No true this.

Lego = gay.
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a moderator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you want to be a moderator?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum