The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay?

4 posters

Go down

Should I keep this display of members connected during last 24 hours?

Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay? I_vote_lcap25%Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay? I_vote_lcap75%Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay? Empty Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay?

Post  Hardline Pro Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 pm

As you can see at the bottom of the homepage, I have added a section that says, "Members connected during last 24 hours", and it shows just that.

This may be a minor update, but I just want your input, should I keep this or no?

Poll closes in 5 days.
Hardline Pro
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

https://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay? Empty Re: Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay?

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Sure why not?
MegaMonkeyChunk
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay? Empty Re: Members connected during last 24 hours - Yay or Nay?

Post  ginga-ninja Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:03 am

Can we have a "Derp" option?
ginga-ninja
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 am

I think its kinda annoying IMO.
Stealth
Stealth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum