The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!
The Power Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being banned.....and what not

2 posters

Go down

Being banned.....and what not Empty Being banned.....and what not

Post  mellow802 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 am

I accept the fact that I was banned.....no big whoop
It was the first time I was ever banned from a forum.
Is this because my posts are totally unacceptible.....or are our mods a little trigger happy?

If your banned you should....at the very least receive an email explaining why you were banned.
That way the "infraction" will not be repeated.

I also think the bans should be voted on by the community....not just handled by one person.
I also feel that before a person is banned they should be informed that.....they could possibly be banned if the behavior is not modified.

Again, I'm not bitching about being banned.....I really don't care.
I just think there is a way to do this that is more fair and involves the community as a whole....I mean if someone is posting "inappropriate" things, it effects the entire community.....right?

Just my thoughts on the matter.....I'll probably get banned for making sense.
mellow802
mellow802
BANNED
BANNED

http://www.sinisterbikes.com

Back to top Go down

Being banned.....and what not Empty Re: Being banned.....and what not

Post  Wheen Your Strange Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 am

mellow802 wrote:I accept the fact that I was banned.....no big whoop
It was the first time I was ever banned from a forum.
Is this because my posts are totally unacceptible.....or are our mods a little trigger happy?

If your banned you should....at the very least receive an email explaining why you were banned.
That way the "infraction" will not be repeated. When you try to sign in, it shows the reason for it

I also think the bans should be voted on by the community....not just handled by one person.
I also feel that before a person is banned they should be informed that.....they could possibly be banned if the behavior is not modified. You were warned several times, if you did not check your personal messages, that is your fault

Again, I'm not bitching about being banned.....I really don't care.
I just think there is a way to do this that is more fair and involves the community as a whole....I mean if someone is posting "inappropriate" things, it effects the entire community.....right?

Just my thoughts on the matter.....I'll probably get banned for making sense.No, but you'll be banned for making this thread
Wheen Your Strange
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Back to top Go down