The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Fuck you xbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuck you xbox

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 am

avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  Its_Ackbar on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 am


troll
avatar
Its_Ackbar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Mon Calamari Starcruiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:41 am

It'll probably still come to the other platforms, maybe just a bit later. I don't really care though, as I don't have to pay for them. Smile
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:It'll probably still come to the other platforms, maybe just a bit later. I don't really care though, as I don't have to pay for them. Smile
i will argh it later but for now i has ps3
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 am

DLC before the game is even launched?

Can you say, already on disc?
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  L4MB on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:DLC before the game is even launched?

Can you say, already on disc?
They haven't announced the DLC yet, just where it will go first.
avatar
L4MB
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 553
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Edmonton, AB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 am

L4MB wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:DLC before the game is even launched?

Can you say, already on disc?
They haven't announced the DLC yet, just where it will go first.

Which still means that they announced that there will be DLC.

Speaking of which, whens the game coming out?

EDIT: Yay, it comes out tomorrow. Smile
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  ginga-ninja on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:54 pm

FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN FUCKING WANKERS!!!!
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
L4MB wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:DLC before the game is even launched?

Can you say, already on disc?
They haven't announced the DLC yet, just where it will go first.

Which still means that they announced that there will be DLC.

Speaking of which, whens the game coming out?

EDIT: Yay, it comes out tomorrow. Smile

Its like what CoD does, only instead of taking off maps so they can be used in DLC secretly, Fallout just flat out tells you: "Look, you won't be getting the full game now. Buy our 14 DLC packs and then you'll have the full game." Which is why it makes more sense to buy the GOTY version which I'm pretty sure they'll have.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you xbox

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum