The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Bodom on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm

I wasn't gunna pre order it until I saw all the new MP content they released.
avatar
Bodom
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 23
Location : Wyoming, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Bodom wrote:I wasn't gunna pre order it until I saw all the new MP content they released.

Quite the opposite for me. I don't care if they offer free live grenades with every pre order, I'm definitely not gonna pre order.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  EvanErgo on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Don't think anyone in my town really plays games, or at least not CoD. With MW2 I walked into gamestop the day it came out and it had hardly been touched. I like the hackerpro perk ^-^ people will be hacked.
avatar
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 am

EvanErgo wrote:Don't think anyone in my town really plays games, or at least not CoD. With MW2 I walked into gamestop the day it came out and it had hardly been touched. I like the hackerpro perk ^-^ people will be hacked.
MUDKIPZ!!!
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:Don't think anyone in my town really plays games, or at least not CoD. With MW2 I walked into gamestop the day it came out and it had hardly been touched. I like the hackerpro perk ^-^ people will be hacked.
MUDKIPZ!!!

So I herd u liek dem?
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Hardline Pro on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm


_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:49 pm


Way to advertise yourself.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:06 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:

Way to advertise yourself.

Do you need reminding who's forum this is?
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Hardline Pro on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:

Way to advertise yourself.

facepalm1 If you want to go show off your YouTube videos then go ahead. Just post them in the G&V section.

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Way to advertise yourself.

facepalm1 If you want to go show off your YouTube videos then go ahead. Just post them in the G&V section.

Emmm.. this isnt the G&V sextion. Also, look at my awesome acidental spelling.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I gotta question bout this game, WTF is up with all of the oddball weapons? Some of this shit I have never heard of. Like...the swarovky scope...WTF?! Another thing, who the fuck in their right mind takez an ax to battle, they should have stuck with just throwing knives, even though they don't use those either.
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:I gotta question bout this game, WTF is up with all of the oddball weapons? Some of this shit I have never heard of. Like...the swarovky scope...WTF?! Another thing, who the fuck in their right mind takez an ax to battle, they should have stuck with just throwing knives, even though they don't use those either.

Swarovski is the company that manufactures the AUG's integral 1.5x scope. In the game, it seems to be able to come off and iron sights get put on. Apparently, the back up iron sights on top of the scope or the scope itself wasn't good enough.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:I gotta question bout this game, WTF is up with all of the oddball weapons? Some of this shit I have never heard of. Like...the swarovky scope...WTF?! Another thing, who the fuck in their right mind takez an ax to battle, they should have stuck with just throwing knives, even though they don't use those either.

Swarovski is the company that manufactures the AUG's integral 1.5x scope. In the game, it seems to be able to come off and iron sights get put on. Apparently, the back up iron sights on top of the scope or the scope itself wasn't good enough.

Oh ok, but, do you think the iron sights are going to be customizable? Because if all of them are the same like its showing in the vids, i'll kill myself...
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:I gotta question bout this game, WTF is up with all of the oddball weapons? Some of this shit I have never heard of. Like...the swarovky scope...WTF?! Another thing, who the fuck in their right mind takez an ax to battle, they should have stuck with just throwing knives, even though they don't use those either.

Swarovski is the company that manufactures the AUG's integral 1.5x scope. In the game, it seems to be able to come off and iron sights get put on. Apparently, the back up iron sights on top of the scope or the scope itself wasn't good enough.

Oh ok, but, do you think the iron sights are going to be customizable? Because if all of them are the same like its showing in the vids, i'll kill myself...

Well, I heard its an attachment called "Advanced Iron Sights". I agree, all the iron sights being the same would seriously hurt the unique character of every gun.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:37 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Swarovski is the company that manufactures the AUG's integral 1.5x scope. In the game, it seems to be able to come off and iron sights get put on. Apparently, the back up iron sights on top of the scope or the scope itself wasn't good enough.

Oh ok, but, do you think the iron sights are going to be customizable? Because if all of them are the same like its showing in the vids, i'll kill myself...

Well, I heard its an attachment called "Advanced Iron Sights". I agree, all the iron sights being the same would seriously hurt the unique character of every gun.

Advanced? LOL! Ok so you noticed the FAMAS iron sites in MW2 are the exact same ones as the attachment you heard of? Well I happen to suck soo fucking bad with those iron sights...
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:

Oh ok, but, do you think the iron sights are going to be customizable? Because if all of them are the same like its showing in the vids, i'll kill myself...

Well, I heard its an attachment called "Advanced Iron Sights". I agree, all the iron sights being the same would seriously hurt the unique character of every gun.

Advanced? LOL! Ok so you noticed the FAMAS iron sites in MW2 are the exact same ones as the attachment you heard of? Well I happen to suck soo fucking bad with those iron sights...

About the FAMAS in Black Ops..... its the FAMAS G2 which was first manufactured in 2001...... So unless Black Ops has some modern day stuff, it shouldn't be in there.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:46 pm

No no, I was asking if you've ever noticed that the iron sights on the FAMAS in MW2 were the ones that are on all the guns in the multiplayer preview in Black Ops.. And I was stating that I suck really bad with them in MW2..
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 pm

RZRsharpKLR wrote:No no, I was asking if you've ever noticed that the iron sights on the FAMAS in MW2 were the ones that are on all the guns in the multiplayer preview in Black Ops.. And I was stating that I suck really bad with them in MW2..

Oh, well idc. Those iron sights suck anyway.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:No no, I was asking if you've ever noticed that the iron sights on the FAMAS in MW2 were the ones that are on all the guns in the multiplayer preview in Black Ops.. And I was stating that I suck really bad with them in MW2..

Oh, well idc. Those iron sights suck anyway.
Yezz sur!!
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Hardline Pro on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 am


_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 am

Hardline Pro wrote:Zombies Confirmed.
HELL YES!!! Thats gunna be badass!!
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  ginga-ninja on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:43 am

Hardline Pro wrote:Zombies Confirmed.

Hmmmmmm...... I dont trust it.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:Zombies Confirmed.

Hmmmmmm...... I dont trust it.
Why is that good sir?
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 24
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Hardline Pro on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:Zombies Confirmed.

Hmmmmmm...... I dont trust it.

Its legit because if you put that you are under 18 at the age gate then it will redirect you to Activision.

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:20 am

Not even zombies can convince to buy Black Ops. It feels like they quickly shoved it together just to release another CoD game this year.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum