The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

CSI is ruined!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CSI is ruined!

Post  Helen on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5XdXRUVC8

WHY! WHY!?
avatar
Helen
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Hardline Pro on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

The premiere was awesome, especially the opening scene. It was just great. Plot was good, story was good, everything else was good.

They developed the characters a lot in this episode. Ex. Catherine bonding with Nick and Langston bonding with Dr. Al Robbins. There was lots of action in this episode, action is always good.

Thank god both Nick and Langston survived.

They brought Sara back as a regular, YAY! They introduced a new character, the British lady, IDNK what her name was. Grissom was mentioned in the episode. Wink

Although Bieber is a fag he wasn't that bad but I bet a lot of fan girls watched this just to see him, increasing their viewers. Apparently Bieber is going to be on next weeks episode and we will find out if he killed the homeless guy or not.

Overall a great show and great premiere. I am so happy to see CSI back for its newest season!



_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

OMG MY SOUFFLE IS RUINED!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Helen on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Hardline Pro wrote:The premiere was awesome, especially the opening scene. It was just great. Plot was good, story was good, everything else was good.

They developed the characters a lot in this episode. Ex. Catherine bonding with Nick and Langston bonding with Dr. Al Robbins. There was lots of action in this episode, action is always good.

Thank god both Nick and Langston survived.

They brought Sara back as a regular, YAY! They introduced a new character, the British lady, IDNK what her name was. Grissom was mentioned in the episode. Wink

Although Bieber is a fag he wasn't that bad but I bet a lot of fan girls watched this just to see him, increasing their viewers. Apparently Bieber is going to be on next weeks episode and we will find out if he killed the homeless guy or not.

Overall a great show and great premiere. I am so happy to see CSI back for its newest season!



Yup the show was just great! Love the overall tone of it, just amazing. I just wish Beiber change his hair or something to make him look more of a teenage rebel. He doesn't really fit into the role. =P
avatar
Helen
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Helen wrote:
Hardline Pro wrote:The premiere was awesome, especially the opening scene. It was just great. Plot was good, story was good, everything else was good.

They developed the characters a lot in this episode. Ex. Catherine bonding with Nick and Langston bonding with Dr. Al Robbins. There was lots of action in this episode, action is always good.

Thank god both Nick and Langston survived.

They brought Sara back as a regular, YAY! They introduced a new character, the British lady, IDNK what her name was. Grissom was mentioned in the episode. Wink

Although Bieber is a fag he wasn't that bad but I bet a lot of fan girls watched this just to see him, increasing their viewers. Apparently Bieber is going to be on next weeks episode and we will find out if he killed the homeless guy or not.

Overall a great show and great premiere. I am so happy to see CSI back for its newest season!



Yup the show was just great! Love the overall tone of it, just amazing. I just wish Beiber grew some balls or something to make him more of a teenage rebel. He doesn't really fit into the role. =P

Phixed.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Who was that girl?
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Jeremy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Demonicpopcorn wrote:Who was that girl?

Where?
avatar
Jeremy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:Who was that girl?

Where?
the one being interrogated
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Jeremy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Demonicpopcorn wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:Who was that girl?

Where?
the one being interrogated

You mean the cock-loving lesbian?

Justina bieber?

avatar
Jeremy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Where?
the one being interrogated

You mean the cock-loving lesbian?

Justina bieber?


That sentence is so wrong lol.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Helen on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Where?
the one being interrogated

You mean the cock-loving lesbian?

Justina bieber?


It's a contradiction!
avatar
Helen
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Helen wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:the one being interrogated

You mean the cock-loving lesbian?

Justina bieber?


It's a contradiction!

Exactly.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Helen on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
Helen wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

You mean the cock-loving lesbian?

Justina bieber?


It's a contradiction!

Exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k4iZqbDsMs
avatar
Helen
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Helen wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Helen wrote:

It's a contradiction!

Exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k4iZqbDsMs

Lol wtf.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Helen on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
Helen wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k4iZqbDsMs

Lol wtf.

This 1 is even better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3GHYPUiNwg&feature=related
avatar
Helen
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Helen wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Helen wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k4iZqbDsMs

Lol wtf.

This 1 is even better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3GHYPUiNwg&feature=related

LOLOL!!! Thats brilliant!!!
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Jeremy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 am

Helen wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Demonicpopcorn wrote:the one being interrogated

You mean the cock-loving lesbian?

Justina bieber?


It's a contradiction!

Thats the point.
avatar
Jeremy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Helen on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 am

Jeremy wrote:
Helen wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

You mean the cock-loving lesbian?

Justina bieber?


It's a contradiction!

Thats the point.

Thank you for reading the page and adding nothing to the conversation.
avatar
Helen
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Jeremy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:04 am

Helen wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Helen wrote:

It's a contradiction!

Thats the point.

Thank you for reading the page and adding nothing to the conversation.

Your welcome. I do my best Very Happy
avatar
Jeremy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:37 am

Jeremy wrote:
Helen wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Thats the point.

Thank you for reading the page and adding nothing to the conversation.

Your welcome. I do my best Very Happy

Do u want to learn the ways of spam from a master?
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Jeremy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Helen wrote:

Thank you for reading the page and adding nothing to the conversation.

Your welcome. I do my best Very Happy

Do u want to learn the ways of spam from a master?
No, I know how to secretly spam but make it look like I am a active part of the conversation.
avatar
Jeremy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:50 am

Jeremy wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Your welcome. I do my best Very Happy

Do u want to learn the ways of spam from a master?
No, I know how to secretly spam but make it look like I am a active part of the conversation.

Lol. Oh you.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:50 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Do u want to learn the ways of spam from a master?
No, I know how to secretly spam but make it look like I am a active part of the conversation.

Lol. Oh you.

He is one crazy guy.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  ginga-ninja on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 am

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
No, I know how to secretly spam but make it look like I am a active part of the conversation.

Lol. Oh you.

He is one crazy guy in bed.

Phixed.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 am

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Lol. Oh you.

He is one crazy guy in bed.

Phixed.

Of course you would know.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI is ruined!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum