The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Change Email

Go down

Change Email

Post  jr-beast1221 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:08 am

Just changed from aol to gmail because I am getting an android and they run on google accounts, and when scrolling through my aol inbox I realized I had to change my email for here, however there is no option.

Can you allow us to change emails pl0x =)
avatar
jr-beast1221
Noob
Noob

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 24
Location : The 215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:36 am

jr-beast1221 wrote:Just changed from aol to gmail because I am getting an android and they run on google accounts, and when scrolling through my aol inbox I realized I had to change my email for here, however there is no option.

Can you allow us to change emails pl0x =)

Doubt Hardline will, cause if he changed it for you then everyone would want it done. Smile

What you could do is set up a rule to forward all messages from here to your new account.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  Hardline Pro on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:12 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
jr-beast1221 wrote:Just changed from aol to gmail because I am getting an android and they run on google accounts, and when scrolling through my aol inbox I realized I had to change my email for here, however there is no option.

Can you allow us to change emails pl0x =)

Doubt Hardline will, cause if he changed it for you then everyone would want it done. Smile

What you could do is set up a rule to forward all messages from here to your new account.

This. Wink

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  jr-beast1221 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:13 am

Ok but where would be the harm in allowing users to change it by themselves from the UCP? Its a win-win
avatar
jr-beast1221
Noob
Noob

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 24
Location : The 215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:32 am

jr-beast1221 wrote:Ok but where would be the harm in allowing users to change it by themselves from the UCP? Its a win-win
indeed
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 am

jr-beast1221 wrote:Ok but where would be the harm in allowing users to change it by themselves from the UCP? Its a win-win

I don't think its possible. Hardline didn't create this whole forum himself, he used a template provided by Forumotion. The template makes everything much, much easier, but it also has some restrictions. One of them being limited customization of the UCP.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  Hardline Pro on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
jr-beast1221 wrote:Ok but where would be the harm in allowing users to change it by themselves from the UCP? Its a win-win

I don't think its possible. Hardline didn't create this whole forum himself, he used a template provided by Forumotion. The template makes everything much, much easier, but it also has some restrictions. One of them being limited customization of the UCP.

Nope. I can do it...the question is...

*puts on sunglasses*

Do I want to?

YEAAAAHHHHH!

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  Demonicpopcorn on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 am

do it
avatar
Demonicpopcorn
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  jr-beast1221 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:25 am

When you said yeah were you inferring you would do it because I still cant =/
avatar
jr-beast1221
Noob
Noob

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 24
Location : The 215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  ginga-ninja on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Gmail ftw.
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Email

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum