The Power Forums
Hello and welcome to The Power Forums! Please take this time to register or log in! See you soon!

Forum Recruitment

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:22 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
EvanErgo wrote:What about sending a "message to all friends and recent players" on XboxLive?

Yes or no? I'm thinking it would be a no, but it would get around to people idk.

I dunno how to do that on PS3.

Dont think you can. But chain mail still gets around.

So people bother to type that all out?

What failures.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

I dunno how to do that on PS3.

Dont think you can. But chain mail still gets around.

So people bother to type that all out?

What failures.

Yup. They still believe that they'll get free stuff for no reason.

avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:29 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Dont think you can. But chain mail still gets around.

So people bother to type that all out?

What failures.

Yup. They still believe that they'll get free stuff for no reason.


Gullible people are gullible.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

So people bother to type that all out?

What failures.

Yup. They still believe that they'll get free stuff for no reason.


Gullible people are gullible.

Did you know that the word gullible isnt in the dictionary?
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:35 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Yup. They still believe that they'll get free stuff for no reason.


Gullible people are gullible.

Did you know that the word gullible isnt in the dictionary?

Really? Did you know I can see you from your window?
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Gullible people are gullible.

Did you know that the word gullible isnt in the dictionary?

Really? Did you know I can see you from your window?

Awesome. Hi monk!
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:44 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Did you know that the word gullible isnt in the dictionary?

Really? Did you know I can see you from your window?

Awesome. Hi monk!

HAHA!

I'm actually in your washing machine. You are so gullible.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:46 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

Really? Did you know I can see you from your window?

Awesome. Hi monk!

HAHA!

I'm actually in your washing machine. You are so gullible.

Time to put on the washing Very Happy
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  MegaMonkeyChunk on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:47 pm

ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:

Awesome. Hi monk!

HAHA!

I'm actually in your washing machine. You are so gullible.

Time to put on the washing Very Happy

My reaction
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 3742
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 31
Location : Montréal, Québec

View user profile http://www.bigsausagepizza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ginga-ninja wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:

HAHA!

I'm actually in your washing machine. You are so gullible.

Time to put on the washing Very Happy

My reaction

Success!!!
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  SOG_player69 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm

i might be able to get one of me mates who i play zombies with 2 join

seems like u need more members for forum recruiters. i have worked with forums similar to this one and i dont think that the current forum recruiters do enough

just sayin silent

silent
avatar
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 27
Location : Texas, i live near george bush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:38 am

SOG_player69 wrote:i might be able to get one of me mates who i play zombies with 2 join

seems like u need more members for forum recruiters. i have worked with forums similar to this one and i dont think that the current forum recruiters do enough

just sayin silent

silent
Ooooo, thems fightin words!
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  SOG_player69 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:17 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:
SOG_player69 wrote:i might be able to get one of me mates who i play zombies with 2 join

seems like u need more members for forum recruiters. i have worked with forums similar to this one and i dont think that the current forum recruiters do enough

just sayin silent

silent
Ooooo, thems fightin words!

i am trying to recruit the dudes i play zombies with and each time i tell them to join , they say they will, but they dont.

(i think i am giving more of an effort than the forum recruters tho) lololololol
avatar
SOG_player69
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 274
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 27
Location : Texas, i live near george bush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 am

SOG_player69 wrote:
RZRsharpKLR wrote:
SOG_player69 wrote:i might be able to get one of me mates who i play zombies with 2 join

seems like u need more members for forum recruiters. i have worked with forums similar to this one and i dont think that the current forum recruiters do enough

just sayin silent

silent
Ooooo, thems fightin words!

i am trying to recruit the dudes i play zombies with and each time i tell them to join , they say they will, but they dont.

(i think i am giving more of an effort than the forum recruters tho) lololololol
Actions speak louder than words.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:17 pm

I seem to hear that phrase alot.....
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 am

RZRsharpKLR wrote:I seem to hear that phrase alot.....
The world is all talk, and nothing happens.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  EvanErgo on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:46 am

Sooo, ummm, would this work as a "message to all friends and recent players" message.
Hello! Do you have a passion for video games? Want to join an interactive community based around gaming (not just Xbox) or just talk about anything with a group of friendly people? Check out thepowerforum.forumotion.com

If so I'll send one each day or what not and see how that goes. I know I've gotten them before on xbox.
avatar
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  Hardline Pro on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 am

EvanErgo wrote:Sooo, ummm, would this work as a "message to all friends and recent players" message.
Hello! Do you have a passion for video games? Want to join an interactive community based around gaming (not just Xbox) or just talk about anything with a group of friendly people? Check out thepowerforum.forumotion.com

If so I'll send one each day or what not and see how that goes. I know I've gotten them before on xbox.

Sure, that sounds good, I might even use it. Razz
And you don't really have to work that hard at recruiting if you don't want to. Razz


Last edited by Hardline Pro on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  EvanErgo on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:59 am

I has a keyboard on my Xbox, messages don't bother me.
avatar
EvanErgo
Forum Recruiter
Forum Recruiter

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  Hardline Pro on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 am


_______________


Unfortunately, Mac Taylor is not in this signature, so Donald Flack Jr. will be representing CSI: NY instead.

Have a question or comment? Do you need help with something? Send me a private message or ask me on Twitter!
avatar
Hardline Pro
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  ginga-ninja on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 am

Hardline Pro wrote:Posted a thread on the CODHQ! Very Happy
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=399052

Oh gawd no, NO!!!!!!!!
avatar
ginga-ninja
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 2925
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Leitrim, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  mellow(802) on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 am

cool, now i have a reason to use my codhq membership.
avatar
mellow(802)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 261
Join date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  iSnipeZz on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 am

Hardline Pro wrote:Posted a thread on the CODHQ! Very Happy
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=399052
eek1

iSnipeZz
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  Wheen Your Strange on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 am

mellow(802) wrote:cool, now i have a reason to use my codhq membership.

I lol'd

Hardlines a troll.
avatar
Wheen Your Strange
Community VIP
Community VIP

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 23
Location : The United States of Liberty and Education

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  RZRsharpKLR on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:04 am

Wheen Your Strange wrote:
mellow(802) wrote:cool, now i have a reason to use my codhq membership.

I lol'd

Hardlines a troll.

I smell a reformation ban-hammer... Twisted Evil
avatar
RZRsharpKLR
Forum Police Officer
Forum Police Officer

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Yakima, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Recruitment

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum